Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willis has all the potential in the world. Howell and Corral seem okay. Ridder is really inaccurate.

I think I want to double down with Skyy Moore. I wouldn't be mad about Trey McBride, though I think we can get a stud at TE in the 3rd or 4th. I also wouldn't be mad about taking Ebiketie and just let the defense eat.

Willis and Ridder are both very athletic, and fit our style to a "T". Wouldn't hate either pick. But really wish we had loaded up on picks for next year when it should be a really good QB class.
I’ll take accurate over athletic every time.

Look at Howell’s production his first two years when he had a decent team around him. Also, look at his 3rd down conversion rate and long ball accuracy compared to the others. He is the guy with the best chance to succeed to me.

Wait on a QB. When the first 5 highlights of your QB are all runs, that's a bad sign. He's also short. And played in a weak conference. More bad signs. Then there was the precipitous drop, again, in a weak conference. There has to be a better option. Wait until next year and see what is out there.

But I will root for him if it does happen.

Ridder fits what the Titans do, better than Willis. So if they go QB, I think it's Ridder not Willis. But I do like Willis' ceiling and measurables much better though.

I'm telling you what's going to happen - JRob is going to draft a position that we don't have a need at. I'm guessing it's Nakobe Dean at 35. We are pretty set at LB this year with Long, Cunningham, and Rice.

Personally, I'd rather go Trey McBride or Greg Dulcich at 35 to get another offensive weapon, then Calvin Austin III or Jalen Tolbert at 69. They won't put that much draft capital into offensive weapons though.

It’s the 2nd round if we like the qb may as well snatch him and start grooming him now . Tanny is out soon and it will provide a much more seemless transition being that we’re not in a total rebuild mode . The fact we were able to move back makes it seem like the perfect opportunity. Of course only if we like one of those qb’s .

I would be shocked...picking at #35 I want a guy who is a starter not a backup RB. I understand about decreasing the workload of THE KING but you can find that guy much later in the draft
There is no other RB in this draft close to Hall. He would soon replace Henry as starter. Maybe this season.

I’d have no problem taking Willis at 35 . If not move down again possibly.
I don’t see us moving down again. We already have a 2nd round pick, 2 3rds, 2 4ths, 2 5ths, and 2 6ths. If anything I think we will be posssibly moving back up into the second or maneuvering up later in the draft bc we won’t draft and sign 10 guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back