Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to some, we should have taken him in the 1st round and it would have been better pick than Farley.

Just like the Titans fans have nothing to complain about.... (sarcasm)

Rashad Weaver
Pick135
GB
EDPittsburgh
OVR63
POS10 / 38
Pick Grade:Elite
The Titans got exceptional value here by selecting Weaver, PFF’s EDGE10 and the 63rd-ranked prospect in this class. He has power, ideal size/length and technical refinement, but he’s not going to impress from an athletic standpoint. He is also on the older side. Still, he has an incredibly high floor and should be able to make an impact right away. After coming off a torn ACL, Weaver posted a 90.0 pass-rush grade this past year.

Where does this leave us with free agency? Wr, te, never enough edge guys, and dl. Is that all that is left? Maybe a flyer on a kicker at the end of the draft?

Rice if nothing else solidifies depth at lb. we stockpiled in the defensive backfield, the second round pick resolves depth on the offensive line.

Where does this leave us with free agency? Wr, te, never enough edge guys, and dl. Is that all that is left? Maybe a flyer on a kicker at the end of the draft?

Rice if nothing else solidifies depth at lb. we stockpiled in the defensive backfield, the second round pick resolves depth on the offensive line.
He wasn’t taken in the 2nd round for depth. They are expecting him to be the starting RT.

If only we would have taken him at 22 you’d be happy. You’d probably remember the over $100 million we spent on pass rushers in FA then too.
I’m sure this is worth my time, but clearly by context you know very well that’s not what was meant in the original post but its clearly stuck with you.
This is about the 4/5th time you’ve made this same statement.

None the less, pass rush was “addressed” and hopefully Dupree is healthy. I have low expectations for weaver but hope he reaches the level that plenty of posters are excited about.

Let’s all hope Farley is healthy or at least plays to where he was drafted when he gets healthy.

I’m sure this is worth my time, but clearly by context you know very well that’s not what was meant in the original post but its clearly stuck with you.
This is about the 4/5th time you’ve made this same statement.

None the less, pass rush was “addressed” and hopefully Dupree is healthy. I have low expectations for weaver but hope he reaches the level that plenty of posters are excited about.

Let’s all hope Farley is healthy or at least plays to where he was drafted when he gets healthy.

You literally doubled down on the “ANY” pass rusher comment. Don’t get mad at me because you said something dumb.

Right. Lived up to my expectations of your responses.

Dupree or bust was the mentality. Hope it pays off.

I’ve tried to have reasonable conversations with you and it goes nowhere. You’ve already admitted you just like to argue so it’ll never go anywhere.

But you even full capitalized the words. So not sure how you’re going to say that’s not what you meant lol. Whatever you say dude :biglaugh:

I’ve tried to have reasonable conversations with you and it goes nowhere. You’ve already admitted you just like to argue so it’ll never go anywhere.

But you even full capitalized the words. So not sure how you’re going to say that’s not what you meant lol. Whatever you say dude :biglaugh:
As the smartest guy on the board, never thought I really have to break something like this down to you. I’ve been told common sense isn't so common so I guess that’s my fault.

I’ll still retain my title, that you bestowed on me, as most annoying poster.

Good day Sir.

As the smartest guy on the board, never thought I really have to break something like this down to you. I’ve been told common sense isn't so common so I guess that’s my fault.

Good day Sir.

At least we can agree on one thing!

Good day Sir.
Oh, you have no claim to that title as long as thanos22 lives and breathes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back