Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t make much of an impact until this last year, but he had a pretty good year beside Alone Taylor. That defense should have been really bad, but somehow pulled out decent stats. Don’t know if he’s good or just excelled in a good system

Any Vols fans in here that can co sign for this guy? I watched my fair share of Vols football and this guy doesn't ring a bell for me at all.

He was definitely a baller this year for TN. Was all over the place that first 5-6 weeks or so. Was our leading tackler over that time. Then he got injured and didn't play quite as much over the next couple weeks. Super athletic, but needs to develop his cover skills more. A depth piece for sure, but maybe with coaching he could start at S eventually. While he has experience at CB, I don't think he has the coverage skills to match up against NFL WRs.

Vols fan here. He definitely fits the Titans mold - team first, tough. He's originally from Nashville and went to Overton highschool.

I had a suspicion we might draft a safety, because of losing Cruikshank and there's not much depth after Byard and Hooker, and this is also Hooker's last year under contract.

He was definitely a baller this year for TN. Was all over the place that first 5-6 weeks or so. Was our leading tackler over that time. Then he got injured and didn't play quite as much over the next couple weeks. Super athletic, but needs to develop his cover skills more. A depth piece for sure, but maybe with coaching he could start at S eventually. While he has experience at CB, I don't think he has the coverage skills to match up against NFL WRs.
That explains the pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back