Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a good pick but with the Wilson fiasco last year I understand why some won’t like it. Some thought he’d sneak into the first round

Interesting pick, Isiah Wilson being a huge stooge is why we went o line high up again no doubt. We had to pass on a couple WR's alot of people here liked because of this, hopefully he balls out.

I guess I’m good with Dupree for the pass rush. Since he’s it, I hope he can rack up 20 sacks which means he better be healthy.

Wilson strikes again. This is what happens when things don't pan out at first.

Wilson pans out, we probably get ourselves the WR we all wanted.

PFF had him as the #7 tackle with an elite 87.5 grade.

“Radunz earned his spot here with a lights-out performance at the Senior Bowl, where he was the highest-graded tackle in the one-on-ones, throughout the week of practice and in the game itself. He’s a bit slim at just over 300 pounds, but he is an explosive athlete who gets by with a strong anchor.”

Not the sexiest pick, but I think it is a really good pick as far as putting together a draft. There is a big drop off after him.

I think we got ourselves a starter.

The draft is over? Wow. I guess the rest of these scheduled picks aren’t actually real.
Ya, I’ve got high anticipation quality to expect from rounds 3 and up.

Not sure how else to look at this, pass rush has been THE issue and unfixed for the entirety of Jrobs tenure and he’s good throwing some late round picks (maybe, we’ll see) and some injury concerns at the problem.
I applaud his failed effort from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back