Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

He's going to be a slot corner with ability to go outside when needed. Looks like a press man play up close to the LOS is his game which fits the mold of what this defense will be. Not afraid to tackle either. Good depth pick at this point but rather seen Malik Washington there.

I am surprised with all the defensive picks.
Shows how thin we were on that side of the ball. That said the offense has some real firepower already and the pick on D are nice. Sweat will be a game changer in the way he allows others around him to operate. Gray is a potential starter off the bat. Brownlee is great value in the fifth and looks like a tone setter in the dennard Wilson mold. Not sure if it is BC or DW but someone puts an over emphasis on corners, and they are probably right to do so in this ever evolving and slanted towards passing league.

Like this and the LB pick. This dude takes the Nickel spot in a hurry.
I like Latham and sweat for world class impossible to duplicate size. I like gray for production smarts and leadership. The more I read about brownlee I like him just for his nastiness. He is a jerk at the line of scrimmage and in run support.

I like Latham and sweat for world class impossible to duplicate size. I like gray for production smarts and leadership. The more I read about brownlee I like him just for his nastiness. He is a jerk at the line of scrimmage and in run support.
Yup looks like Finnegan at the los

“Brownlee suffered an injury Week 7 last year and never really fully returned. He allowed a 48.4% catch rate in coverage and was penalized once pre-injury. Also a beast of a tackler — just three misses on 22 tackles (10 run stops).”

Brownlee was the best defensive back at the Senior Bowl. Dominated.

Hopefully Brownlee gets the NFL memo on that you're not allowed to touch an NFL WR.

But this is my type of CB. In your face, physical CB.

Love that we went corner. Can never have enough of them and he’ll see some playing time this year for sure. Caleb Farley era officially over?

Latest posts

Back