Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

With this selection Farley, Garror and Avery should be concerned about their job security. The depth behind the starters was razor thin at Corner, this pick will definitely address that. Avery has held his own at times, at times he's been flat out abused. Farley is a gamble that blew up in J Rob's face and Garror has played the way you'd expect an undersized UDFA corner to play (badly).

I like Garror as the 5th CB. I think he offers the most at this point. Farley is good as gone. Mark another complete draft bust for JRob. It's one thing to take a player with a known knee injury (it's a proven injury players come back from) it's another to take a player with knee, back, and neck injuries! Back and neck are just less likely to recover from...

With this selection Farley, Garror and Avery should be concerned about their job security. The depth behind the starters was razor thin at Corner, this pick will definitely address that. Avery has held his own at times, at times he's been flat out abused. Farley is a gamble that blew up in J Rob's face and Garror has played the way you'd expect an undersized UDFA corner to play (badly).
When the offseason started this CB room was alarming but now I'm ok with Avery as our 5th CB going foward.

Latest posts

Back