Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Wrestlemanias Sunday! Lesnar v reigns... Cena v rusev w/sexy ass Lana. Paige n aj Lee team up...usually that's just a fantasy! THE STINGER v hhh. Wow!!!!! 7 man ic ladder match to try to appease the bryan fans....will Rollins cash in????

Y'all pumped

tumblr_mbncx0u9Qs1qh02bxo1_400.gif

Wrestlemania Predictions!

Bork over Reigns

- Possible interference or MTTB cash in

Intercontinental Ladder Match

- Ambrose

Rusev over Cena

- CLEAN

Bray over Undertaker

- CLEAN

Rollins over Orten

- CLEAN

Sting over HHH

- Bats and hammers get involved

Damien Mizdow wins the Battle Royal throwing out Miz

Wrestlemanias Sunday! Lesnar v reigns... Cena v rusev w/sexy ass Lana. Paige n aj Lee team up...usually that's just a fantasy! THE STINGER v hhh. Wow!!!!! 7 man ic ladder match to try to appease the bryan fans....will Rollins cash in????

Y'all pumped
I signed up for the free month of WWE Network in February and forgot to cancel so I'm already in it for March. Figure I might as well watch it. Wouldn't say I'm "pumped" though lol. I really don't know anything going on with any of the storylines. Sting vs. HHH should be cool though.

I signed up for the free month of WWE Network in February and forgot to cancel so I'm already in it for March. Figure I might as well watch it. Wouldn't say I'm "pumped" though lol. I really don't know anything going on with any of the storylines. Sting vs. HHH should be cool though.

I have the WWE 2k15 game, and it was actually kind of fun. I started to learn the names and finishers of the wrestlers, so I was going to watch it again and see how entertaining it was. Signed up for that free month, watched a couple and it just doesn't have that same feel as when I was younger lol

I can't get into it.

I will say tho, the WWE network is really put together good.

I have the WWE 2k15 game, and it was actually kind of fun. I started to learn the names and finishers of the wrestlers, so I was going to watch it again and see how entertaining it was. Signed up for that free month, watched a couple and it just doesn't have that same feel as when I was younger lol

I can't get into it.

I will say tho, the WWE network is really put together good.
I haven't really watched any of the newer stuff on the network. I've just been watching old PPVs from the 80s and 90s. I gotta say it's worth the $15 just for that but I know that's gonna get old sooner or later.

Captioned:

"We take what we won't. And after we take lex Luga and the Jaant, We won't the gold, sucka. Huck Hogan, we comin for you, Nuhga!!"

Unbeatable promo. Second place: macho man definitely on some uppers. Tells mean gene that his mustache is crooked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't watched wrestling in a loooonnnnggggg time but holy shit this picture is loaded with 100% pure awesome. Takes me way back to WCW vs NWO on Nintendo64

CBTl8TAU8AAeYqf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AN AMAZING WRESTLEMANIA

Except Undertaker beating Bray.

So pointless.

and Reigns even injuring Brock.

Rollins FTW

RAW will be stupid good tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back