Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we talk about how much better NXT is than the main roster?

@520 you in agreement here.

Better show, better characters, far better wrestling and more entertaining.

Enzo and Big Cass should be on Raw every week but no, we get two idiots acting like Macho Man and Hulk Hogan

Can we talk about how much better NXT is than the main roster?

@520 you in agreement here.

Better show, better characters, far better wrestling and more entertaining.

Enzo and Big Cass should be on Raw every week but no, we get two idiots acting like Macho Man and Hulk Hogan

eh i aint too high on nxt. finn balors entrance is super cool, thats bout it. i tried watching it a few times but never took my interest

eh i aint too high on nxt. finn balors entrance is super cool, thats bout it. i tried watching it a few times but never took my interest

Finn Balor is going to be a star. So will Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens.

Enzo and Cass have a chance to be huge.

Sasha Banks is my new crush.

75cdf3b6ae8a1726a726aced70bfc455.jpg

^Yes. They have cheesey dialogue, but the wrestling is far more entertaining.

And Enzo is the best entertainer in the business. Probably within the past decade or so. Easily.

NXT is how I remember wrestling when I was a kid.

Fun, doesn't take itself too seriously and funny. The in the ring stuff is far better.

Characters are way more engaging too.

My roommates like it. We did a wrestling parody film recently and I played the antagonist, so I studied a bit. My dad used to watch it, too.

This is probably the most entertaining match I've seen in a while:

Complete nerds... joking around. But the showmanship is perfect throughout. These are just clips. They have a "BFFs" hand thing.. then one denies the other so he sulks.... ridiculous, but hilarious.

NXT got me back into it.

I probably hadn't watched since highschool a decade ago but picked it up again because my wife loves it.

Monday Night Raw was always on and I heard about NXT.

Raw, outside of Seth Rollins and Brock Lesner, was boring but after watching a couple episodes of NXT I got hooked. So much better.

The last few Raws have been cringeworthy, actually pretty much all since Mania.

Multiple wrestlers impersonating others? Axel, Sandow, and then Prime Time Players? Wtf is this. Some of the matches feel like something out of the early 90s not from a company lauding itself on being a billion dollar company.

I love Seth Rollins but I don't know what they're doing with his character. Also taking the curb stomp away has been a major blow.

They were afraid kids would start curb stomping each other.

I know I would have. Everyone would be getting curb stomped on the trampoline back in the day.

rollins kills it in the ring. so athletic, i think orignally the wwe wanted ambrose and reigns to be the two big stars, but rollins was the shit in the ring that he surpassed both of em. man if he could have a match vs hbk in hbk's prime it would probably an all time great match

his mic work gets better and better each week tho. i hope he breaks off from the authority and has a edge-like career, just out for himself and noone else. i remember when he was shield hed run jump between the ropes hit the guy land on his feet run into the ring across the ring and hit a guy on the other side of the ring and land on his feet every single time.

and that rko orton pulled off at wrestlemania i think rollins deserves 99.95 of the credit for that

i think rollins is pretty much by far the best character/in ring performer in the wwe. not big on ambrose...dude annoys me....reigns is horrible...nevilles sick but i dont see him ever being a 'main eventer'

i used to think cesaro was the shit, still do kinda, just seems the company has 0 plans to use him to his full potential. rusev is actually pretty good, but will he flop once lana goes away from him.

They were afraid kids would start curb stomping each other.

I know I would have. Everyone would be getting curb stomped on the trampoline back in the day.

Curb stomps no go kids!

Ladder flips, super kicks, piledrivers, choke slams carry on!

It's a silly suspension of the move. Almost as silly as the WWE has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back