Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully with the tv 14 rating we get bra and panties matches again lol.

also am i the only who noticed that once nikki bella had mad surgeries to get tits and ass then she got the divas belt. also they had to stop doing the twin magic **** cuz now they look nothing alike. i saw a video of both of em when they first came into wwe and wow nikki actually had the same flat chested no ass body. now shes triple d's big ass and shes the champion. funny huh

The Bella's are literally the worst.

Sasha Banks, Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss are baller.

Sasha Banks gonna be my next wife

Flair's daughter, she cute but has no ass of any kind lol. She is really good in the ring though.

and she Whoooooooooooooos

sasha is pretty ridiculous. my fav is the redhead on total divas, and jojo

Lol JoJo is like 18 and Eva is butt fucking ugly.

The queen is Eden and it ain't even close.

Eden-Stiles-25.jpg

cesaro is right up there w rolins as far as in ring skill. this i quit match is lame. why does the ref ask every second. if anything just put the mic in the wrestlers face.

man @Tennessy XO, that was a let down. one powerbomb? lame. i thought he whooped his ass.

also that ending was lame as hell. im tired of them making rollins out to be a biotch

It was a set up. Owens and Cena are fighting at Elimination Chamber.

If they don't let Owens go over on Cena then I quit.

Owens is supposed to be the BA, cold hearted don't give a fuck guy. Like a fat Brock.

Owens is the future.

It was a set up. Owens and Cena are fighting at Elimination Chamber.

If they don't let Owens go over on Cena then I quit.

Owens is supposed to be the BA, cold hearted don't give a **** guy. Like a fat Brock.

Owens is the future.
absolutely no way owens goes over clean. hell either get disqualified for killing cena or something screwy will happen. or cena wins clean, but owens "puts up a good fight"

I'm finishing the main event now
Balor needs to go to the main roster. Sasha too. Gawd Sasha so fine. I don't like Enzo Amore that much. Dudes annoying. You can tell cass is gonna be a star. If only cuz his size, but dude is athletic too. Vince and triple h love them big guys

Just watched NXT Unstoppable. First NXT I've ever seen. Yeah.... as far as the overall product goes that was pretty much better than any WWE show I've seen in years.

Enzo is my role model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back