Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curb stomps no go kids!

Ladder flips, super kicks, piledrivers, choke slams carry on!

It's a silly suspension of the move. Almost as silly as the WWE has been.

Curb stomps on a trampoline wouldn't even be that bad...

WWE should make a ring themed trampoline.

It is all they are good for anyway.

dude if wwe marketed a square trampoline with like a foam steel cage itd sell big...then theyd get sued for kids breaking they necks tho

93782_34257e5980cb0ae01e22daefad720578.gif

They were afraid kids would start curb stomping each other.

I know I would have. Everyone would be getting curb stomped on the trampoline back in the day.
Is that seriously the reason? Personally I thought the curb stomp was a stupid finisher but that's a really lame reason to take it away. Unless you're doing it on actual concrete American History X style I don't see how it's any more dangerous than a superkick or any number of other moves.

Is that seriously the reason? Personally I thought the curb stomp was a stupid finisher but that's a really lame reason to take it away. Unless you're doing it on actual concrete American History X style I don't see how it's any more dangerous than a superkick or any number of other moves.

I also think he is about to turn face and the curb stomp isn't a "good guy" move.

Curb stomp should be used but brought out as his devastating move reserved for big time matches.

They did it for the same reasons Orton can't use the "punt" anymore.

Kids across America were probably kicking each other in the face.

Lol they did do the curb stomp on a cinder block one night. #thisisawesome

Is NXT just on network?

Yea, well worth the $10.00

Plus the monthly pay per view.

Not a bad deal. I'd pay it just for NXT.

I usually DVR and fast forward through most of Raw.

I watch NXT and the pay per view.

I don't even DVR Smackdown.

I don't see how I have to sit through Damien Sandow, the bull fighter guys, Heath Slater, Miz, Usos, every diva outside of Paige and Naomi, Big Show and Fandango every week when the NXT roster is absolutely loaded and far more interesting.

I watch Raw for Rollins, Ambrose, Neville, Lucha Dragons and the occasional Brock Lesnar appearance.

Daniel Bryan is done.

Kane - Sucks
Sheamus - Zzzzzzzz
Cena - fuck him
Barrett - Okay
Kidd & Cesaro - Okay
New Day - trash except Big E
Bellas - trash
Rusev - Good
Bo Dallas - Criminally underused
Bray Wyatt - Criminally underused
HHH & Steph - Zzzzzzzz
Roman Reigns - fuck him
Rowan - Zzzzzzz
Harper - Zzzzzzz
Dolph - Never liked
Orton - Good
Adam Rose - Dumb

Roster is trash currently

They should dump a lot of them.

Did anybody else watch that E-60 on WWE on ESPN last week? @520

It was excellent. God bless Adam Rose IRL, incredible guy. Shit character.

Yea, well worth the $10.00

Plus the monthly pay per view.

Not a bad deal. I'd pay it just for NXT.

I usually DVR and fast forward through most of Raw.

I watch NXT and the pay per view.

I don't even DVR Smackdown.

I don't see how I have to sit through Damien Sandow, the bull fighter guys, Heath Slater, Miz, Usos, every diva outside of Paige and Naomi, Big Show and Fandango every week when the NXT roster is absolutely loaded and far more interesting.

I watch Raw for Rollins, Ambrose, Neville, Lucha Dragons and the occasional Brock Lesnar appearance.

Daniel Bryan is done.

Kane - Sucks
Sheamus - Zzzzzzzz
Cena - **** him
Barrett - Okay
Kidd & Cesaro - Okay
New Day - trash except Big E
Bellas - trash
Rusev - Good
Bo Dallas - Criminally underused
Bray Wyatt - Criminally underused
HHH & Steph - Zzzzzzzz
Roman Reigns - **** him
Rowan - Zzzzzzz
Harper - Zzzzzzz
Dolph - Never liked
Orton - Good
Adam Rose - Dumb

Roster is trash currently

They should dump a lot of them.

Did anybody else watch that E-60 on WWE on ESPN last week? @520

It was excellent. God bless Adam Rose IRL, incredible guy. **** character.
nah i aint got cable...itll probably be on netflix tho. or the network

man i wanna join togh enough, if theres a season next year imma definitely try. i should be pretty buff by then, im athletic enough, and i am confident i can do well on the mic. im the next big thing!!! lol

nah i aint got cable...itll probably be on netflix tho. or the network

man i wanna join togh enough, if theres a season next year imma definitely try. i should be pretty buff by then, im athletic enough, and i am confident i can do well on the mic. im the next big thing!!! lol

What would your character be?

The Magnificent Beaner?

The Towering Taco?

You could drive a taco truck to the ring.

Shout "HOT PLATE!" to the crowd.

You could have a rivalry with Roman Reigns if they rebrand him as an ICE agent.

The Real Americans would return and beat your ass for being an illegal.

theyd probably make me act italian or something lol.

id be E-Stone. once in a century, champion pedigree, have your girl sayin "if only hed let me"

bam. made up on the spot.

ryback is horrible, reigns is horrible, not a big fan of ambrose though i guess hes tolerable, i think bray is overrated and honestly am sick of hearing him talk. sheamus is boring. king barrett is dope. never liked ziggler, especially since they started basically tryna repackage him into hbk, and he failed miserably.

theyd probably make me act italian or something lol.

id be E-Stone. once in a century, champion pedigree, have your girl sayin "if only hed let me"

bam. made up on the spot.
Can't be any worse than the garbage they're spewing out now. Maybe I'm just getting older, but wrestling is not entertaining.

They had balls in the 90s.. I'm spoiled because of it, now almost everything sucks.
Top rope moves are severely limited, hardcore matches are nonexistent, not msny creative characters, just a bunch of regular guys.

Gimmicks hardly exist, and when they do, they're usually so over the top (like fandango) that it is unwatchable.

WWE is dead. Even the events formerly known as PPVs are worthless, most are not worth watching for free.

They are supposedly moving back towards a TV-14 rating which brings them back to the Attitude era.

That would help.

Also getting rid of the wack ass wrestlers.

Fandango - gone
Heath Slater - gone
Adam Rose - gone
Kane - Stop
Bull Fighters - get out
Usos - no
Cena - no
Reigns - no
Miz - leave
Sandow - boo

hopefully with the tv 14 rating we get bra and panties matches again lol.

also am i the only who noticed that once nikki bella had mad surgeries to get tits and ass then she got the divas belt. also they had to stop doing the twin magic shit cuz now they look nothing alike. i saw a video of both of em when they first came into wwe and wow nikki actually had the same flat chested no ass body. now shes triple d's big ass and shes the champion. funny huh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back