Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything ambrose does has been done before...i mean seriously how many times does he alone have to be taken away from the arena only to show up with the same car later?

also how fucking long is it gonna be every main event rollins and kane vs reings and ambrose or reigns and orton or ambrose and orton. its been like 3 months running now.

also how ****ing long is it gonna be every main event rollins and kane vs reings and ambrose or reigns and orton or ambrose and orton. its been like 3 months running now.

Ugh, I hate the mains on Raw.

The same 4 people in random combinations.

Need more talent and to fire the goofy asses.

Bring on Balor.

I want Balor to answer the Cena challenge in full demon paint entrance.

Finn-Balor-Entrance.gif

Ugh, I hate the mains on Raw.

The same 4 people in random combinations.

Need more talent and to fire the goofy asses.

Bring on Balor.

I want Balor to answer the Cena challenge in full demon paint entrance.
thatd be siiiiick. i just want once to see rollins win a match without gay ass kane and jnj security helping him out....maybe thats why they randomly threw ambrose in the main event picture, hes the type of guy they might let rollins get a clean win over.

also wtf man ambrose has won like 2 matches the last 2 months and hes the #1 competitor lol

Dude when Stone Cold first blew up it was the greatest thing in the WWF since Hulkamania. I will admit his act got tired and he wore out his welcome a bit. But that first year or so was just pure awesomeness.

I stopped watching just before HHH made the jump to big time headliner. I've never been a big fan of his and today he really bores me. I missed the boat on a lot of Angle's greatest stuff but I have gone back and rewatched it. That man was an entertainer for sure. Pissed that I missed that stuff as it was happening.

Kurt Angle was/is lame.

Stone Cold connected with America.

Redneck white guy slamming beer and giving his boss the finger.

HHH has always been boring to me. I respect what he does for the company with NXT though.

Michaels is the shit.

The Rock might be the greatest of all time.

Edge was horrible, that theme is still catchy as hell. When it hits people pop.

HATE Big Show, Hate Corporate Kane.

Foley was my shit. Undertaker was awesome.

Right now I'm

1. Finn Balor
  2. Brock Lesner
  3. Seth Rollins
  4. Kevin Owens
  5. Adrian Neville
  6. Sami Zayn
  7. Ambrose
  8. Randy Orton
  9. Enzo & Cass
  10. Lucha Dragons
Bo Dallas is entertaining

Bryan is probably gone for a long time like HBK.

Reigns is just awful. He has improved though.

Promote Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Bailey and Charlotte and immediately fire every diva except Paige, Fox and Naomi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurt Angle was/is lame.

Stone Cold connected with America.

Redneck white guy slamming beer and giving his boss the finger.

HHH has always been boring to me. I respect what he does for the company with NXT though.

Michaels is the ****.

The Rock might be the greatest of all time.

Edge was horrible, that theme is still catchy as hell. When it hits people pop.

HATE Big Show, Hate Corporate Kane.

Foley was my ****. Undertaker was awesome.
HBK was my all-time favorite. I know that's what a lot of people say but he's been my dude ever since the heel/Sensational Sherri days.

Rock is definitely one of the greatest of all-time though. Great on the mic and in the ring. When that music hit you couldn't help but get pumped.

Edge sucks. I always hated him. I missed his headliner days as well. But I couldn't stand him when he was with the Brood and I couldn't stand him when he was a IC contender. Spear might be the worst move in the history of wrestling. At least you kinda bought it when Goldberg did it. Skinny @$$ Edge though? Nah.

And yeah, Big Show's always been terrible and I can't believe what they've done with Kane. From demonic burn victim returning from the grave to silly corporate stooge gimmick. lmao. Way to ruin a great character.

Foley was awesome. It was so great when he was doing the Dude Love/Cactus Jack/Mankind split personalities stuff.

HBK was my all-time favorite. I know that's what a lot of people say but he's been my dude ever since the heel/Sensational Sherri days.

Rock is definitely one of the greatest of all-time though. Great on the mic and in the ring. When that music hit you couldn't help but get pumped.

Edge sucks. I always hated him. I missed his headliner days as well. But I couldn't stand him when he was with the Brood and I couldn't stand him when he was a IC contender. Spear might be the worst move in the history of wrestling. At least you kinda bought it when Goldberg did it. Skinny @$$ Edge though? Nah.

And yeah, Big Show's always been terrible and I can't believe what they've done with Kane. From demonic burn victim returning from the grave to silly corporate stooge gimmick. lmao. Way to ruin a great character.

Foley was awesome. It was so great when he was doing the Dude Love/Cactus Jack/Mankind split personalities stuff.
i always liked edge. dude was the shit. YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME KNNOW ME.

when he made his debut he did a flip out the ring on a guy and ended that dudes career hurting his neck.....kinda funny how his career ended short wwith a back/neck injury huh....

maybe thats why i dont like stone cold...i couldnt connect with him at all.

kurt angle was the man! ITS TRUE! ITS DAMN TRUE!!

kane ive never liked, kinda always bored me....i do respect him for being like 5o 300 pounds plus and having a legit six pack tho...

yea the spear is a weak finisher....his was harder than reigns though...

I hate all those "strike" type of finishing moves.... spear, superman punch, even the curb stomp is lame IMO. If I'm being honest the superkick was lame too but HBK somehow pulled it off.

ya curb stomp was cool but as a finisher i always thought rollins should have something different. the sweet chin music is the only one that is actually believable to knock someone out

kane ive never liked, kinda always bored me....i do respect him for being like 5o 300 pounds plus and having a legit six pack tho...

Kane is on serious roids. That is what gives him that pot belly six pack.

The best spear was Rhyno and Goldberg.

Goldberg's spear was so legit.

hell yea! y2j...cant believe i forgot him...easily in my top 5.
\
i heard he choked goldberg out backstage cuz goldberg attacked him
I freaking loved Jericho back in his WCW heel days. He was the best thing that company had and dumbazz Bischoff was oblivious. Dude was cutting hilarious promos on the reg. When he read off the list of Dean Malenko's thousand holds lmao omfg.

And his debut into the WWF was probably the greatest debut of all-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back