Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. He just seems unathletic and his personality is boring. Mic skills are nonexistent. Any time he has dialogue with someone it stalls and takes forever because he just can't talk.

Like when he hurt whats-his-face's back with that throw from outside the ring? Just looked sloppy.

I don't dig his mic skills either. But in the ring I enjoy him. Like I said a few posts back, he was easily the most entertaining thing about Elimination Chamber. Now, whether that says more about Owens himself or more about the current state of the WWE is up for debate.

I'm really trying to get back into WWE like I once was, but very few of the characters do anything for me. Maybe I just gotta give it time and get used to these guys. Seems like back in the day there were like 20 really, really strong characters at any given time. Now there are maybe a handful I actually enjoy.

Y'all watch m.I.t.b.?

Bray Wyatt's my hero. Watching reigns climb the ladder with everyone down was so cringe.
Just finished it tonight. Reigns sucks balls.

I'm glad Owens lost even though I like him. Wrecking Cena twice in a row would be a bit much. Once again that was the best match on the card though.

Big Show = zzzzz. Ryback = zzzzz. Big Show vs Ryback = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I still don't really get Sheamus. Was disappointed he won.

Thought the Rollins Ambrose match was disappointing.

I still don't get why finishers mean nothing in today's WWE. It seems like every match someone's kicking out of an opponent's finisher.

Ya I was dissapointed in Rollins ambrose...though I never got the ambrose love anyway. Dude is absolutely terrible. Can't sell an injury at all. It was almost cringe worthy watching him

I'm still undecided on Ambrose. He doesn't necessarily impress me but I like him better than the majority of the roster. I hate that stupid rope bounce back he does 50 times per match though.

Just finished it tonight. Reigns sucks balls.

I'm glad Owens lost even though I like him. Wrecking Cena twice in a row would be a bit much. Once again that was the best match on the card though.

Big Show = zzzzz. Ryback = zzzzz. Big Show vs Ryback = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I still don't really get Sheamus. Was disappointed he won.

Thought the Rollins Ambrose match was disappointing.

I still don't get why finishers mean nothing in today's WWE. It seems like every match someone's kicking out of an opponent's finisher.

You sound like good ol' JR on his podcast. Said the same thing about finishers.

I wouldn't call Rollins/Ambrose disappointing per say, I just think with ladder matches we've already seen so much.

The one bump I'd like to see someone take is off the top rope, they superplex someone over the turnbuckle onto the matt outside, probably like a good 6-8 foot drop but has anyone done that?

I enjoyed the ladder match and Bray swerve but I find myself fast forwarding through his tired ass promos now. WWE needs to have him recruit guys or build a new family or something.

Don't get the sheamus move at all.

The Hardy Boys were the greatest tag team of all time.

4009228-2877500526-jeff-.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back