Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya man...too bad he wants to be a rockstar.

imagine if edge never got hurt y2j didnt wanna rock and the rock didnt want to act. things would be sooo much better right now.

edge vs rollins would of been a great feud. the ultimate oppurtunist vs the architect.

Its no wonder the WWE isn't as popular as it once was when you have awful gimmicks like that Russian guy, and too many wrestlers like Luke Harper. I watched a few matches, Harper has no business in there, looks like some random schmo they pulled off the street, but style and performance.

Go to youtube and look up pro wrestling shoot interviews. A lot of current and former wrestlers hate HHH and Kevin Nash.
I've listened to a few of those. Yeah Nash has a pretty bad rep. Seems like a total dbag though so I'm not surprised.

I like hearing the stories about what a whore Sunny was too. Man she was so fine back in the day. Fell off big time though.

I've listened to a few of those. Yeah Nash has a pretty bad rep. Seems like a total dbag though so I'm not surprised.

I like hearing the stories about what a whore Sunny was too. Man she was so fine back in the day. Fell off big time though.

Didn't Nash get kicked off the Tennessee basketball team for like fighting a coach? Dbag

She was blowing wrestlers for dope.

LOLOWENSWINS

Cena got rekt!

What did you think @520?

Oh yea, never mind lol
I just got around to watching Elimination Chamber. It's impossible for me to stay current with wrestling so I'm just trying to catch the PPVs and the occasional NXT episode. Anyway, Owens was easily the most entertaining thing about that entire show. Even further driving home how much better NXT is.

Also, does anyone actually enjoy the divas stuff? I mean aside from the eye candy aspect. Sure the wrestling is much better than what we got in the 80s and 90s but I still find it terribly boring. That whole division just seems so forced to me. I wouldn't complain if that did away with all of it and just cut the length of the shows down.

I just got around to watching Elimination Chamber. It's impossible for me to stay current with wrestling so I'm just trying to catch the PPVs and the occasional NXT episode. Anyway, Owens was easily the most entertaining thing about that entire show. Even further driving home how much better NXT is.

Also, does anyone actually enjoy the divas stuff? I mean aside from the eye candy aspect. Sure the wrestling is much better than what we got in the 80s and 90s but I still find it terribly boring. That whole division just seems so forced to me. I wouldn't complain if that did away with all of it and just cut the length of the shows down.

The women on NXT are very entertaining and a couple are damn gorgeous.

The Divas on the main roster all act like they suffer from mental illness and pretty much play the role of the clown at the circus on Raw. Sad.

I will give the NXT girls a shot. It's got to where I just fast-forward through all the main roster diva stuff though. I tried giving it a chance but it just sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back