Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tna sux if it wasn't for sting they woulda been outta biness a decade ago
I see your point. But look at the stars they had and let leave and would have stayed. AJ,Joe,Bobby Rhode,Austin Aries,Tj Perkins, Daniel's. That's bad when you consider they would have stayed and you did not want them and they have got huge in other places

I see your point. But look at the stars they had and let leave and would have stayed. AJ,Joe,Bobby Rhode,Austin Aries,Tj Perkins, Daniel's. That's bad when you consider they would have stayed and you did not want them and they have got huge in other places
Ya, really never liked any of those guys but roode had been glorious and Aj been pretty phenomenal

Rumors are Shane just gotta get one v one vs Brock lol how terrible man at least Samoa joe better than that

Brock vs Shane at Royal Rumble no rules match.

I'm calling it.

Shane is going to do something stupid to try and paralyze himself for no reason because nobody wants to see it.

I can't decide who's more annoying and who flubs more lines Shane or mick

Both so terrible

I still want to bang Steph on the low and send the tape to Hunter.

It is a fantasy I have.

I want her to scream "You're FIRED" as I cum on her face.

Just my all time wrestling fantasy

I hope not

Dudes too old

Never been a taker fan, especially not 80 year old getting dissed by lebron james ass taker
Ridiculous. The guy's prime was over by 2000. He's almost 20 years past his prime, and people slobber at his return each and every year.

He's still got 20 more years until he's Great Khali bad, but he's still pretty depressing to watch.

Speaking of past primes.. Time for his "bro" and the big show to take a hike, too.

Get rid of the novelty retro acts, and pump up some new talent. Can't always live in the 90s if you expect to ever get anywhere.

I still want to bang Steph on the low and send the tape to Hunter.

It is a fantasy I have.

I want her to scream "You're FIRED" as I cum on her face.

Just my all time wrestling fantasy
You and about a million other people.

Randy Savage been there, done that. And snapped into a slim jim. That's the rumor, and that's allegedly why the WWE distanced themselves from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back