Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The end was bad. Had to use Braun to make Brock still look good. So dumb
I was tellin xo they painted themselves into a corner wit Braun making him look unstoppable like he withstood so much in so many matches 4, 5 guys beating on him and shit but a few chairs from Lesnar keeps him from cashing in cuz the briefcase is 20 feet away??

Super weak.

And they wasted the one good thing about Finn the demon look on a match that did not mean anything.
Maybe the demon gonna enter a #1 contenders tournament

Also notice bricks shoulder wasn’t even down for the count because he moved the chair lol the red started the count with his shoulder way off

Were those Hardy’s hurt rumors really about Matt lol fubny since then Matt’s been Gone and Jeff’s been there weekly doing hardcore spots

520 and XO y'all my wrestling peeps on here. Give Impact another look. I know the promotion has not been the best even a joke sometimes the past couple of years but this year they made management changes and the show flows really good and they have a edgier not trying to be WWE lite now. Plus the Mexican Death Match this week is going to be great.

Lol they a new age ecw?
You can say that. I think they are trying just to be that different show you get from Raw or Smackdown. But this is just not the same tna/impact from a few years ago. They finally got people running it that know what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back