Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may have broken a rule (I think he did), but I don't see it as a detriment to his character. He might lose his Heisman. Who cares. I think 30 million dollars will help him ease the pain.

PhiSlammaJamma said:
Exactly, he lived in the 5,000,000 million dollar house that nobody has seen, lol.

That's because it's invisible. He had the same system installed in his parents' home, but a generator went out...that's why the story just now broke :ha:

When did they move in?

Did the violations occur while reggie was playing?

Nothing is going to happen to reggie but the worst case scenario would have USC forfeiting some games.

Ghost....

It's wrong because it is a form of compensation that is against ncaa rules. If the compensation occured while he was college elgible it is a violation.

It's not like reggie's family was destitute and homeless and some guy helped put them in an apartment. It was compensation in lieu of future business with bush.

RollTide said:
Now there are reports that this same guy paid for bush's family to attend road games. Major big time violation.

The more stuff that comes out about this story, the more I think USC is going to get nailed. There was just too much going on for the program not to have ANY knowledge of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back