Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
There's talk about Texans taking Young to fill seats.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/261070_nfln28.html

If so, and NO takes Leinart, what would you like for the Titans to do? (take Cutler, Hawk, Ferguson, trade down, etc)

If Young and Leinart are gone, I'd call Jets and/or Raiders and see what they'd give to get the "Cutler" pick and pick-up Ferguson or Hawk with the pick. If they give up their second and a future pick, I'd trade. If they give less, I'd take Cutler.

pick Bush!!! We don't have a difference maker at the rb position. He improves our offense dramatically immediately..no learning curve for a rb. Teams will actually have to gameplan for one of our offensive players for a change

I just don't see any team taking a player just to appease the fans. Winning will fill the seats.

Of course we are talking the Texans.

Bush in a heartbeat. But I think teams would be willing to give an arm and a leg and more for Bush giving us a Chance to draft a QB and get more picks and recover our lost 3rd rounder.

nigel said:
I'm with you... I mean, if you held a gun to my head :lol:
:ha: :ha:
If Bush makes it to #3, Reese and Fisher will be foaming at the mouth because they know that if they pick Bush they will get an incredible player or they will be able to rob a team of their draft picks for the next couple of years(Ricky Williams or Eli Manning type deal)

Bush would be the clear choice. You can't let him pass by without snagging him, even if you plan to trade him. You could use Bush to get to Ferguson or Cutler and a whole mess of draft picks.

If Texans take Bush, value of our #3 pick goes UP for a QB seeking team. If Texans trade out, Bush could be there at #3. Somebody may trade a whole lot to get him (Green Bay).

Any way you cut it, it looks good.

D_IMAGE.108519f95fb.93.88.fa.d0.6d9352d0.jpg

I don't agree. There are questionmarks about Bush's ability to have 20-25 carries a game. Do we risk drafting another "Chris Brown"? Secondly, as good as Bush is, he won't be doing anything if our O-line continues to be crappy.

My pick is still Cutler, better a franchise QB than a franchise RB.

:ha: @ the prospect of Leinhart and Young being taken a bad one...

TAKE BUSH! You kiddin' me? This would be my ideal situation if you ask me somedays; he has the best ability of any player in the past five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back