Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
KamikaZ said:
:ha: @ the prospect of Leinhart and Young being taken a bad one...

TAKE BUSH! You kiddin' me? This would be my ideal situation if you ask me somedays; he has the best ability of any player in the past five years.

Not that I really disagree- but then how do you see us getting our next franchise qb? I really hope not to draft this high for awhile...

The scene at the podium draft day: Tagliabue: "On the clock now with the third pick are the Tennessee ...", before he gets the word Titans out of his mouth FR shoves him out of the way and screams "Reggie, Reggie!"

No1TitansFan said:
The scene at the podium draft day: Tagliabue: "On the clock now with the third pick are the Tennessee ...", before he gets the word Titans out of his mouth FR shoves him out of the way and screams "Reggie, Reggie!"
If Reggie is there when we pick, we will most likely trade and we can get a spanker of a deal for Reggie.
Or is CB a FA now?

If Reggie Bush is on the board at 3 and the Titans dont take him, there would be a riot at the draft party at the coliseum. And Norm Chow would quit on the spot. I can understand passing on Mike Williams, but passing on Reggie Bush would be monumentally stupid.

Of course, this whole conversation is monumentally stupid, because Bush will be the first pick in the draft regardless.

Taking Bush over other picks is a no brainer. The real question is:

Take Bush or trade the pick?

I don't think the answer is that easy, especially depending on who we would trade with. If we trade with a top 10 pick team + next year's 1st or other good picks this year, it would be in the titans best interest to trade it. We have alot of holes to fill. We could possibly get Hawk, Ferguson, Chad Jackson, DeAngelo Williams, LenDale White, etc.

What price would it take for you to trade the pick?

That's the good thing about this draft. It doesn't matter who goes 1 or 2 there will still be a good player to draft at #3. The only problem is that you never know who will be the great player in the NFL and who will bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back