Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunshine said:
My concern is that negotiations might be slower with him than with a more experienced agent.
I recall reading somewhere a few months ago that McNair's agent, Bus Cook, might "offer" his services as a "consultant" to assist Major Adams in the negotiations.

I just think some of the offseason headlines are kind of silly. Really? He "vows" to stay here until it's done? What commitment! AMAZING! Or maybe it's his job, and he darn well better stay here until he gets it done.

GoTitans3801 said:
I just think some of the offseason headlines are kind of silly. Really? He "vows" to stay here until it's done? What commitment! AMAZING! Or maybe it's his job, and he darn well better stay here until he gets it done.

It also makes it sounds like it could be a LONG time. TC is 8 days after he arrives. They'll try pretty hard to have the deal done before then, so it's not like he'll be here for weeks or anything. This isn't Gandhi's hunger strike or some other moral statement.

U must have gone to my teammates LB´s school of Diplomacy
:eek: :eek: :eek:
take some good siesta and relax man... we r on holidays! (at least some lucky b@st#rds are, im freaking melting nowehere near a beach)

goTitans.com said:
SUMMARY: Major Adams, the agent for Vince Young, will arrive in town will meet with Titans GM Floyd Reese and vows to remain in town until a deal is completed for his client.

Maybe he's got bookies chasing him...Hey Whatever works :greedy:

BAMARON said:
Maybe he's got bookies chasing him...Hey Whatever works :greedy:

I was skimming the thread and read a B instead of a K there...threw me for a loop. I'll be reading more carefully from now on.

Bulluckfan said:
I was skimming the thread and read a B instead of a K there...threw me for a loop. I'll be reading more carefully from now on.

NOW THAT'S FUNNY :ha:

And by the way I see we're neighbors...My wife works at Huntsville hospital...

BAMARON said:
NOW THAT'S FUNNY :ha:

And by the way I see we're neighbors...My wife works at Huntsville hospital...

Get's even spookier. I take it you are a Bama fan, based on your username? I'll be teaching there this year. Technically, I live in Madison now though. Anyway, we'll have to try to have a titans party for people in N. Alabama...how about a Titans win the SB party!!!!

Bulluckfan said:
Get's even spookier. I take it you are a Bama fan, based on your username? I'll be teaching there this year. Technically, I live in Madison now though. Anyway, we'll have to try to have a titans party for people in N. Alabama...how about a Titans win the SB party!!!!

SB party sounds good to me!! And yes Bama and the Titans are my football passions.

Madison's nice area...we looked to move there last year but decided to wait. We actually live in Priceville (if you know where that is) 8-10 miles from Madison.

Okay I guess that's enough personal stuff. Back to whatever this thread was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back