Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
That time of year again -- roster predictions... and your first 4 practice squad guys this time.

QB Tannehill, Barkley
RB Henry, Evans, McNichols
WR Brown, Jones, Rogers, Reynolds, Kinsey, Batson
TE Firkser, Stocker, Forristall
LT Lewan, Sambrailo
LG Saffold, Quessenberry,
C Jones,
RG Davis, Munyer
RT Lamm, Radunz

DE Autry, Rush
NT Tart, Jones
DE Simmons, Murchisson
EDGE Landry, Dupree, Simon, Weaver, Adeniyi, Roberson,
ILB Evans, Brown, Long, Rice, Dzbunar
CB Jenkins, Farley, Fulton, Molden, Borders
S Byard, Breeze. Hooker, McDougald, Cruikshank

K Ficken
P Kern

LS Cox

First 4 Practice Squad:

Fitzpatrick WR
McMath WR
Roos G
Calhoun CB

Forristall, Naquan Jones and Breeze :disappointed:

Also, Rogers and Batson aren't both going to be on the roster. It will have to be one or the other. Rogers wins that battle.

No love for Sargent over McNichols? What has Evans done to warrant a RB spot on this team?

That time of year again -- roster predictions... and your first 4 practice squad guys this time.

QB Tannehill, Barkley
RB Henry, Evans, McNichols
WR Brown, Jones, Rogers, Reynolds, Kinsey, Batson
TE Firkser, Stocker, Forristall
LT Lewan, Sambrailo
LG Saffold, Quessenberry,
C Jones,
RG Davis, Munyer
RT Lamm, Radunz

DE Autry, Rush
NT Tart, Jones
DE Simmons, Murchisson
EDGE Landry, Dupree, Simon, Weaver, Adeniyi, Roberson,
ILB Evans, Brown, Long, Rice, Dzbunar
CB Jenkins, Farley, Fulton, Molden, Borders
S Byard, Breeze. Hooker, McDougald, Cruikshank

K Ficken
P Kern

LS Cox

First 4 Practice Squad:

Fitzpatrick WR
McMath WR
Roos G
Calhoun CB
I’ll go:
Brian hill over Evans
Swaim over Forristall
Dez over Kinsey
McMath over Batson
And the rest the same as yours

That CB group.. :beerbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sargent won't make it to the PS. He will have to be on the 53 if they really want to keep him.
It was just 1 game but he looked like the 2nd best RB we have ATM

Dont want to run Henry down, cant trust Evans to stay healthy, and McNichols is trash.

Sargent is making a serious case to keep.

Don't they have to make it to the PS first to be protected? Serious question. I think they have to make it through that phase of time between being cut and when they can start stashing players on the PS.
I don't know to be honest...you would think if it's in place to protect them from other teams signing them, it would make sense you could protect them first?

After reading this, it seems they do go on waivers when cut and can be protected if they make it to the PS. At least that's the way I read it.

When are NFL roster cuts 2021? Deadline date, rules, practice squad salary & more to know

Sounds like it.

Practice squad players are free to sign with another team's 53-man roster at any time with one exception; teams are allowed to protect up to four players per week on their practice. Protected players cannot sign elsewhere

I’ll go:
Brian hill over Evans
Swaim over Forristall
Dez over Kinsey
McMath over Batson
And the rest the same as yours

That CB group.. :beerbang:

Crazy that he left Swaim off that list. I've read reports that Swain will start over Firk.. Not because Swaim is better, but because he's more of a complete TE as far as blocking.

I'd keep Sargent over McNichols and there is a higher probability McNichols can be signed to the PS (and not protected). Keep the better player with more potential or we may end up seeing the guy thrive on another team.

Evans will get one last chance to contribute. The talent is there for sure. If he can't stay healthy this will be his last season. I'm not going to get bent out of shape over him this early. A guy like Hill is a JAG.

5 WRs are locks IMO (or should be). Kinsey and Rogers with the top 3. Probably comes down to STs after that which means McMath might have a legit shot at a roster spot. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back