Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Kyle looks great. Robert Woods is a joke, Burks can only manage 10 plays before he is out of gas, cut him yesterday. Still need a FG kicker and an offensive coordinator. The big NEWS is Derrick Henry sucks balls. Barkley made Henry look like a little bitch. 2 million extra for the inability to break a tackle, get a first down, or be relevant in any way at all

the important thing is DH22 was not overused in the exhibition season... or the last couple of games of 2021... it is vital that the best players not play in games

THAT is how teams win by not playing their best players

Kyle looks great. Robert Woods is a joke, Burks can only manage 10 plays before he is out of gas, cut him yesterday. Still need a FG kicker and an offensive coordinator. The big NEWS is Derrick Henry sucks balls. Barkley made Henry look like a little *****. 2 million extra for the inability to break a tackle, get a first down, or be relevant in any way at all
The REAL important thing is

you were gone for many months and no one missed you.

special-snowflake.jpg

In for everyone blasting this post when they act the same way in the GameDay post every loss.
You should stand up for the regulars not the trolls that only pop up when bad games or in-game action happens. This persons been a troll for at least the last couple years.

You should stand up for the regulars not the trolls that only pop up when bad games or in-game action happens. This persons been a troll for at least the last couple years.

I'm sure he's trolling. But people here are seriously WAY over emotional. They call for half the team and coaches to be fired after every bad play/loss etc.

Just look at today's thread. You'd think the Titans gangbanged their moms instead of barely lost a football game.

I'm sure he's trolling. But people here are seriously WAY over emotional. They call for half the team and coaches to be fired after every bad play/loss etc.

Just look at today's thread. You'd think the Titans gangbanged their moms instead of barely lost a football game.
That’s what years and years of conditioning does to you. I’ve been a sorry fan since 1978 but I always come back for more every year, don’t know why lol.

I suppose many of us are easily triggered.

That’s what years and years of conditioning does to you. I’ve been a sorry fan since 1978 but I always come back for more every year, don’t know why lol.

I suppose many of us are easily triggered.
I mean, I enjoy a good football game as much as anyone. I just don't get the calling for half the teams heads after every loss.

If that kick would have been good, the whole vibe of this forum would be totally different and we wouldn't see half of the negative stuff we are seeing right now. That's how it goes here. (and in general for football fans, I guess)

The Titans have one person that can generate ticket sales and he sucks and we all knew deep down he would never be the same after the injury. You just can't keep giving him the ball for 2 yards and then make Tanny have to convert every third down because your main guy can't manage to get more than 2 yards at a time. Henry got 0 YAC and showed no emotion while doing it. The OC is a huge part of the problem but damn Henry stop running like a bitch. Troll gonna troll until we get a real coaching staff

Pretty sure most of the forum has been clamoring for coordinators to be fired ever since those positions were not occupied by Arthur Smith and Dean Pees.

The main issue was the vanilla play calling, drops, and the drive killing penalties. I think we tried throwing it further than 15-20 yards maybe 4-5 times all night. And ST continues to be a problem. Missed FG and a muffed punt.

Defensively, we seemed to have gotten gassed late in the game. Otherwise, NY had 2 long plays and was mostly shutdown offensively.

Last edited by a moderator:
good thing the starting D was all conditioned by playing in exhibition games.... otherwise they might have gotten gassed late in the game

The Titans have one person that can generate ticket sales and he sucks and we all knew deep down he would never be the same after the injury. You just can't keep giving him the ball for 2 yards and then make Tanny have to convert every third down because your main guy can't manage to get more than 2 yards at a time. Henry got 0 YAC and showed no emotion while doing it. The OC is a huge part of the problem but damn Henry stop running like a *****. Troll gonna troll until we get a real coaching staff
Troll disappeared as the titans were rolling to that #1 seed.
You’re just a troll. You don’t pop up and talk about anything good the team does regardless of all the crap you wrote above the highlighted statement.

I mean, I enjoy a good football game as much as anyone. I just don't get the calling for half the teams heads after every loss.

If that kick would have been good, the whole vibe of this forum would be totally different and we wouldn't see half of the negative stuff we are seeing right now. That's how it goes here. (and in general for football fans, I guess)

You said it yourself in the earlier thread, the 'players played well enough to win.' But we didn't win. So that means something ELSE cost us the win... the coaching maybe...? The same offensive scheme coaching that Titans fans on this board have been complaining about for 2 seasons now? Do ya think that maybe... just maybe, there might be something to that? The last thing I ever want to be is someone who cheers on observable deficiencies just because those deficiencies happen to be on 'my' team. I'm sorry that you feel differently. Go Titans! Keep losing winnable games just because some in the fan base are ok with it!

You said it yourself in the earlier thread, the 'players played well enough to win.' But we didn't win. So that means something ELSE cost us the win... the coaching maybe...? The same offensive scheme coaching that Titans fans on this board have been complaining about for 2 seasons now? Do ya think that maybe... just maybe, there might be something to that? The last thing I ever want to be is someone who cheers on observable deficiencies just because those deficiencies happen to be on 'my' team. I'm sorry that you feel differently. Go Titans! Keep losing winnable games just because some in the fan base are ok with it!

It's just a game. Entertainment. The outcome of the game has no real bearing on life. It's going to be ok. Step away from the ledge.

Not really. We let one of the worst teams in the league come back and take the lead, doesn't matter if we managed to win or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back