Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
It's finally here!

We'll use this thread as a "chat room" for the first round of the draft tonight. Once the Titans choose a player, we'll start a new thread in the NFL/Titans forum to pick up discussion on the choice.

It's time.

CD2EqFRWEAExSEI.jpg:large

Hyped!! and yea only the first tonight.

Also im hearing a deal with Jets might be on the table and will get done before the draft starts, anyone else seeing or hearing that?

At least two GMS I talked with in past month think Mariota is not starting in four years. Just passing it along.

Tweet from Pete prisco.

Its more so the excitement he would bring this season. Its hard to get excited about Mett or Leonard Willams or a Dante Fowler or a top receiver.

A brand new QB is always fun.

Of course in the back of my head I have lots of doubts about him in the NFL tho. But can it really get much worse?

^No.

Johnny Manziel is the more athletic version of Mariota.

I'm prepared to break sh**.

This team will continue it's tradition of being completely clueless and take yet another scrambling QB that can't throw the football- then wonder why we suck for another 3 seasons. Then draft the next one...

Its more so the excitement he would bring this season. Its hard to get excited about Mett or Leonard Willams or a Dante Fowler or a top receiver.

A brand new QB is always fun.

Of course in the back of my head I have lots of doubts about him in the NFL tho. But can it really get much worse?
A year of fun...and guess what in three years well get a new qb and you'll get that feeling again. Sweet huh. Can't believe you went to the darkside

MY OFFICIAL PREDICTION IS...

... we don't get the pick in on time and wind up drafting some random dude 4 picks later. Classic Titans.

A year of fun...and guess what in three years well get a new qb and you'll get that feeling again. Sweet huh. Can't believe you went to the darkside

I mean, you act like we are sooo close. lol we are already 4 years away from anything. Why not take a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back