Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like pretty much every organization in the league, the Titans likely have a high opinion of Winston.. if TB pulls a shocker and takes Mariota, I'm sure we'd stay pat and draft Winston.

Like pretty much every organization in the league, the Titans likely have a high opinion of Winston.. if TB pulls a shocker and takes Mariota, I'm sure we'd stay pat and draft Winston.
I think this is why a deal hasn't been finalized. The Titans are holding out for the possibility of this happening because they want Winston.

I think this is why a deal hasn't been finalized. The Titans are holding out for the possibility of this happening because they want Winston.
I think that's a bold guess.. It's possible and likely they have Winston ahead of Mariota on their board, but in either scenario, the best strategy is to always wait right up until the draft to trade the pick, in order to maximize the value of your return.

I think Chip could get the deal done by including a player along with Bradford to Cleveland for #12. I think that's the hold up with Philly. Ruston doesn't want to go lower than #16.

So send Bradford and Kendrkicks to Cleveland for #12. The Eagles get #2. The Titans get #12, #20, #52, Fletcher Cox and Jordan Matthews.

#12 - Todd Gurley
#20 - Trae Waynes
#33 - Eddie Goldman
#52 - Cedric Ogbuehi

I get the feeling no one really wants Sam Bradford right now. Who wants to trade for a guy who is going to count over $13 million for one year and then have to extend him or franchise tag him for $20+ million?

are we really only about two and a half hours away from crowning web n whiz smokescreen kings...or are we 2.5 hrs away from a duck

^No.

Johnny Manziel is the more athletic version of Mariota.

I'm prepared to break sh**.

This team will continue it's tradition of being completely clueless and take yet another scrambling QB that can't throw the football- then wonder why we suck for another 3 seasons. Then draft the next one...

You would have said the same about Steve McNair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back