Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one wants Bradford because he has said he will not sign an extension if traded. He even wanted a no trade clause when discussing a contract with the Eagles.

I get the feeling no one really wants Sam Bradford right now. Who wants to trade for a guy who is going to count over $13 million for one year and then have to extend him or franchise tag him for $20+ million?
When was the last time a player entering the final year of their contract was traded in the draft? Without a long-term deal, why would any team risk only having a player ONE season? The player in that situation has 100% of the leverage.

It's too complicated. If players were involved, the trade would have happened already.

WHY?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY''

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HATE YOU WEBSTER WHISENCUNT!

WHY?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY''

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HATE YOU WEBSTER WHISENCUNT!

LOL...made me change channels.

Anybody watching the "Gold carpet" coverage on NFLN? At first I was like "These people are F-ing morons" but after a couple I'm finding the "interviews" charming.

Anybody buying that eagles are negotiating with Zbucs right now?

Anyone but Kelly I would say no. I think that he really really really wants MM though. If he thinks we stay at 2 or are ready to deal somewhere else I could see him taking a shot. No comment on wisdom of this....

I don't think Tampa does it unless the can trade with raiders or skins. If I were Webster I'd be on phone with Tampa and tell their GM U FK us and we'll make sure Winston off the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back