Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
fisher.gif

Can't argue with sticking with the board. They set a value and stuck with it. We'll see how Mariota works out. I really wanted them to max out the value of the trade but Mariota better than wahat was offered by Webster standards.

Maybe just butt saving but hard to believe Mariota gets the start day one.

Can't argue with sticking with the board. They set a value and stuck with it. We'll see how Mariota works out. I really wanted them to max out the value of the trade but Mariota better than wahat was offered by Webster standards.

Maybe just butt saving but hard to believe Mariota gets the start day one.

He better start..they already got Whiz on tape saying he would be if they picked him...

Prediction: Gurley and the Rams will put a nail in the coffin for taking a RB top 10 for the foreseeable future.

Georgia rode him like a rented mule. His career will be short and forgettable. Trent Richardson, like. He won't run through contact in the NFL like he did at Georgia.

GREAT college player. It won't translate well for him.

I'm feeling good about Mariota. I wanted more players but if Mariotas brain and work ethic sure as solid as reported then we've got at the very least a game changer.

Prediction: Gurley and the Rams will put a nail in the coffin for taking a RB top 10 for the foreseeable future.

Georgia rode him like a rented mule. His career will be short and forgettable. Trent Richardson, like. He won't run through contact in the NFL like he did at Georgia.

GREAT college player. It won't translate well for him.

Blocking not the best in STL either and we know Fisher loves to ride RBs into the ground as fast as he can.

Did that annoy anyone else? I physically cringed when they showed our war room shaking hands with each and every member in the room.

It felt to me like "oh we fucked up and here we are shaking hands to our doom" or "dur dur lets shake hands so dur dur we agree all of us one all of us one all of us one dur dur dur" one of us one of us one of us...

anyway. I hated that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back