Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has 30lbs on spence and ran almost as fast. He can either bulk and play 5 tech or cut weight making him faster and play OLB.

Do you think spence is fast enough to play OLB?

That's what I'm hoping for. Versatility. Lining up in different situations. Maybe the line on definite passing downs, OLB on early downs. Who knows.

That's what I'm hoping for. Versatility. Lining up in different situations. Maybe the line on definite passing downs, OLB on early downs. Who knows.

He seems scheme versatile. It will be interesting to see exactly how we use him but people complain we take projects and not football players and yeah he's only a one year guy but he put up numbers in that one year as a starter. But if he has stats they bring up triangle numbers and bitch about that. You can't win. I'm gonna give JR the benefit of the doubt until he gives me reason to think otherwise.

I'm gonna trust LeBeau with the Dodd scheme fit, although I questioned it too.

Dodd has violent, active hands and he disengages with ease at times. his Alabama tape from this year is very good.

He seems scheme versatile. It will be interesting to see exactly how we use him but people complain we take projects and not football players and yeah he's only a one year guy but he put up numbers in that one year as a starter. But if he has stats they bring up triangle numbers and ***** about that. You can't win. I'm gonna give JR the benefit of the doubt until he gives me reason to think otherwise.

Robinson could have gotten 3 first rounders from the Rams and people would still find a way to complain and say we should have taken Ramsey.

People will always find a way to complain. To complain that they didn't get the player they wanted is one thing, but to talk like a player isn't going to be anything good before he steps foot into training camp always gets on my nerves.

I hated the Locker pick, the sankey pick, the Whisenhunt hiring, the list goes on.

I understand people trying to be positive and telling people just wait till these people hit the field. It's not like I'm rooting against guys. They're Titans so I hope they do well.

But after 5 years of pretty much hating 9/10 choices this franchise makes, added on with the fact this team has been terrible. So being content with a pick I'm not 100% sold on gets harder every year.

What if people are upset at these picks because they are different from what we normally do and that's because JRobinson is actually a good talent evaluator and this is what it looks like to build a good team

No, that is on the small size for a 3-4 DE. 290-310 is what you are looking for. He will play 3-4 OLB for us, at least I think that is where he goes.

Nah he could easily add or lose weight and fill either role. Buckner has just 13lbs on him and was the top 3-4 DE

Your mad annoying. JS.
Learn the language, "you're"
He seems scheme versatile. It will be interesting to see exactly how we use him but people complain we take projects and not football players and yeah he's only a one year guy but he put up numbers in that one year as a starter. But if he has stats they bring up triangle numbers and ***** about that. You can't win. I'm gonna give JR the benefit of the doubt until he gives me reason to think otherwise.

He's already given us two reasons. I suppose those are tough to see through rose colored glasses, lol.

It's not like we are one player away... We need help at a lot of places! Our defense went downhill quick when Morgan and Orakpo got hurt, this gives us depth and a solid pass rusher...

Learn the language, "you're"

He's already given us two reasons. I suppose those are tough to see through rose colored glasses, lol.

Oh my bad I didn't know I was still back in my college English gen Ed class.

Double my bad I didn't know we can rate draft classes the weekend it happens I thought you had to let them play a few years to truly evaluate them. My mistake miss Cleo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back