Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that gives me hope is it isn't Webster. The only thing that scares me is we still have the same scouting department because it was too late to scrap who we had.

What's the issue? He's a big and strong interior defensive lineman. Exactly what we needed. Just because he isn't the exact player you wanted doesn't make him automatically terrible at playing football.

I'm a bit surprised we went with Austin Johnson, seemed a bit early. Would of taken either Bama DT or Billings over him..? In JR/LeBeau we trust.

None of the 3 have a pass rush. Stout run stoppers, but no pass rusher. Johnson provides a bit of that.

Everyone wants the Bama kids... We're not the only ones passing on them... DL are flying off the board and they still sit there... I give scouts (not just ours) the benefit of the doubt... Saw a lot of film on Johnson, great fit and has a high motor

Robinson is like that fantasy football manager who keeps trying to show everyone how smart he is by picking guys he thinks everybody will want later on.​

Im not mad about our picks so far. But, i am mad at the jags draft so far. It does not look good for us, if these guys can put it together.

What's the issue? He's a big and strong interior defensive lineman. Exactly what we needed. Just because he isn't the exact player you wanted doesn't make him automatically terrible at playing football.
Fans who spend a fraction of the time evaluating players compared to the scouting dept and think their opinion matters most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back