Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We signed 3 DB's in free agency, McCourtey is healthy... If we fix the front end of the defense, that makes the secondary better... If we play smash mouth on offense... It makes the secondary better...

I don't see the problem drafting Henry. Again, you look at the value at the spot, and it isn't like Demarcco is gonna get younger, you still lead with Demarcco, and you have a rookie gaining experience while spelling him. What if Demarcco goes down, we roll with stanky Sankey? Good pick.

I like it, it looks like we are trying to build the type of team that will will bash and bruise our opponents.

Let's hope we succeed, I miss the days of when teams would dread playing us beacause win or lose they knew they were going to get beat up!

So im pretty sure jrob goes bpa according to his grades, no matter if we need the position or not. Henry and dodd will both be depth guys this year. But, our olbs are injury prone and our rb is aging. He's building a team for the future, not this season. Our upgrades at nt and rt will be huge this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back