Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Henry pick, but with how strong next year's RB class is, I'm slighlty confused lol.

Taking him this year with Murray could be good for us next season... We have 2 first rounders next year that we can move around for teams who want those RBs. Draft capital

It seems some posters here felt like we were supposed to address every positional need in this draft alone. Sorry boys, will take a couple years of that, and we have two firsts next year. Relax, enjoy the fact that we went from Sankey/Andrews to Murray/Henry, Bell to Conklin, and Dodd for depth for a injury plagued Morgan.

Kuharsky makes a good point...pick #45 needs to start.. Henry isn't gonna start..

Not necessarily. And who gives a fuck what Paul k says. Did you want Myles Jack or Jaylon Smith cause they weren't gonna start? It was our third second round pick. Not every pick is drafted with the short sightedness of the upcoming season.

Well one thing is for sure... Ok maybe 2...

Jags have a sick young defense and I'm jealous

Titans offense has to be drastically improved from last year ; Sankey and Andrews lol < Murray and Henry

Well one thing is for sure... Ok maybe 2...

Jags have a sick young defense and I'm jealous

Titans offense has to be drastically improved from last year ; Sankey and Andrews lol < Murray and Henry

Well that's assuming all those FA signings work and Jack is healthy.

On paper yeah they look stout but so did Philly when the signed everyone to the dream team then sucked. Which is exactly what I hope happens to the jags.

Well that's assuming all those FA signings work and Jack is healthy.

On paper yeah they look stout but so did Philly when the signed everyone to the dream team then sucked. Which is exactly what I hope happens to the jags.

Yeah just mean from a paper standpoint I like what they are doing - if it all works remains to be seen but you can clearly see their direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back