Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im pretty sure jrob goes bpa according to his grades, no matter if we need the position or not. Henry and dodd will both be depth guys this year. But, our olbs are injury prone and our rb is aging. He's building a team for the future, not this season. Our upgrades at nt and rt will be huge this year.

But that doesn't makes sense...if that was the case we shouldn't have traded future picks to get Conklin IMO...

Not saying I personally disagree with you...I'm just saying his actions contradicts themselves on the future argument. :-/

Yeah just mean from a paper standpoint I like what they are doing - if it all works remains to be seen but you can clearly see their direction

Yah I agree they could be scary good next year cause that offense is already nice. Here's to hoping all those FA signings bust.

But that doesn't makes sense...if that was the case we shouldn't have traded future picks to get Conklin IMO...

Not saying I personally disagree with you...I'm just saying his actions contradicts themselves on the future argument. :-/

I think what happened there was Amy was sitting 2 seats away from him in the war room during the 1st round. Jrob had to choose OT. Not negotiable. Now Amy is off doing her own thing and Jrob can do what he wants.

All the CBs are still there with a few picks left in the 2nd round, so obviously we weren't the only team down on the CBs going this early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back