Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking him this year with Murray could be good for us next season... We have 2 first rounders next year that we can move around for teams who want those RBs. Draft capital
I was thinking about that a little while ago, those picks may be MUCH more valuable to us if we DONT need a RB..... Flip them for lots of picks again.

Can Kendall Fuller fall to 64?

CB and WR just got thin with Alexander and Boyd getting picked. Total steals by the way.

Surely our next pick is gonna be in the secondary. I'd hope.

Judging from Boyd's freshman year, I seriously thought he would be a clear cut top 10 pick. I think the Bengals got a steal in Boyd.

PK killing our picks... Says we haven't taken a starter in this round... Thoughts?!?

He's right. They may contribute or be starters in a couple of years though.

Kevin Dodd won't start over Morgan/Orakpo.

Johnson MIGHT start over Woods.

Henry won't start over Murray.

I'm sure one of the top CBs would of started over Cox.

Eh, I'm not concerned with picking starters in round 2. Better to have a long term view. We got good players. I am curious tho as to why Kendall Fuller is falling so much.

I really don't care if these guys start day 1. We aren't winning a super bowl this year. Henry will get his touches, Morgan will probably get hurt at some point and Dodd will get his time on the field, Austin will get his chances to show what he has.

Just because they may not START game one, doesn't mean they won't get solid playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back