Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a nice number for a back, but for us and the offense going thru him...that means he's only getting about 13-15 carries a game - which isn't nearly enough if the offense runs thru him...or he's not as effective as last December and we're back to a 4+ypc and again...not effective enough for us to be a heavy run first team.

I think we need to see him hit 1300yds minimum (not for his success but the team's success). That means 16-17 carries a game and a 5+ypc avg which is what we want to set up our pass game and keep the pass rush off our vulnerable OL.

If they really want to crush people with him...if he avg'd a much higher 20 carries a game with the same effectiveness from last December, he could be in the 1600 range and lead the league in rushing perhaps!
niiiice

sure wasn’t hoping for it but if those losses didn’t stack up heavily all together, he could have easily seen more weeks. We got lucky he took a dive early enough to put in Tanne.
Id be lying if I said I predicted Mary benched mid-game week-6 but I was more than ready to bench that guy after week-3.

I think Vrabel/JR managed this whole thing perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back