Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having your best WR from the previous year walk away, Losing your top 2 tight ends and a QB that cant feel his hand enough to grip the ball tends to have that effect.
4 years of excuses. He has Walker and Jonnu the previous year and still threw 13 td’s. Over it.....

He's been really inconsistent in the past. I get wanting to see more production from him. I do, too.

What frustrates me are the people that seem to totally link stats to future success and are setting some kind of metric for a re-signing. He can be absolutely fantastic and throw for 3000 yards and 19 TD's and we win a lot. He can also be inconsistent and throw for 4000 yards and 30 TD's and we go 6-10.

He's been really inconsistent in the past. I get wanting to see more production from him. I do, too.

What frustrates me are the people that seem to totally link stats to future success and are setting some kind of metric for a re-signing. He can be absolutely fantastic and throw for 3000 yards and 19 TD's and we win a lot. He can also be inconsistent and throw for 4000 yards and 30 TD's and we go 6-10.

That was my question a few days ago.

Say he throws for 3,300 yards, 23tds, 9ints starts 15 out of 16 games, goes 10-6. Is that worthy of resigning him?

Say he throws for 3,300 yards, 23tds, 9ints starts 15 out of 16 games, goes 10-6. Is that worthy of resigning him?
I mean, that would be hard to walk away from. An increase of 10 TD’s, yards, an extra win on a tougher schedule, and more games played? That’s gonna be tough.....What are he chances that happens though (serious question)?

Fairies only hang their hats on team accomplishments. We’re wasting our window on one fluke game and y’all happy with that lol. Some want more

What window are you speaking of? If anything we are just approaching a team that actually gives us a window to win anything.

I’m in full support for 8. But, its obvious we need to start preparing for a future without him.

We’ve already started that with signing Tannehill, which i love.

Next is let Mariota play it out this year and see what he does. I expect a big improvement. And him to be healthy.

If im wrong and he’s average or misses a ton of games i’m all for letting him leave and drafting a replacement and let that draft pick and a veteran compete for ‘20 season. But, that decreases that window we are talking about even more.

All that conversation takes place next year. Its 8’s team right now. Get behind him and enjoy this season.

And as always Titan Up!

No. 4,000 yard 30 TD minimum and a good TD/INT ratio. Tannehill has proven that he can put up better numbers than that, so it would be stupid to extend Mariota for that kind of a performance

I feel like this team has a shot to be really good, if Henry gets off to a strong start and has a great season. I would love to see him pick up where he left off last season. I think this team will go as Henry goes.

Thoughts? My prediction, Henry over 1000 yards we’ll win 10+ games. Henry under 1000 we’ll be below 500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back