Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go 9-7 and mariota continues to be a liability, how much are you (if you are the GM) willing to give up to move up in the draft and who do you want?
Honestly if JR has 1 QB rated higher than any other, you give up everything you have to. This franchise needs a QB, and this is supposed to be a good draft for one.

In order to win the AFC South, we have to get by the Colts x2 and Houston x2. I don't see that happening. Then, as usual, we split with the Jags.
Vegas odds agrees with me.

Mariota gets injured 4-5 games in... Tannehill fans rejoice!

Tannehill does the same as Mariota and gets injured 4-5 games later... all fans facepalm.

Derrick Henry takes over and we go 3-3 remainder of the season.

9-7

Mariota gets injured 4-5 games in... Tannehill fans rejoice!

Tannehill does the same as Mariota and gets injured 4-5 games later... all fans facepalm.

Derrick Henry takes over and we go 3-3 remainder of the season.

9-7
I know that was intended as a joke, but I wouldn't bet against it happening.

In order to win the AFC South, we have to get by the Colts x2 and Houston x2. I don't see that happening. Then, as usual, we split with the Jags.
Vegas odds agrees with me.
Split with jags “as usual”? Didn’t titans win both last year and the year before?

6 of the last 7 actually.

Been splittting with Houston.

It’s indy that has kicked the titans a$$.

We are probably the hardest team to predict this year and that is reflected in the wide range of opinions both on here and by the 'experts.' Most articles have us going 5-11 to 7-9 but plenty of believers have us as a dark horse too. The optimist in me likes to think we're built for success with a deep squad & solid defence etc but the realist knows everything is based on Mariota which is so difficult to predict and has been discussed at length. Probably the most Jekyll and Hyde team in the NFL. Fingers crossed we make the leap we've threatened to do the last 3 years.

We are probably the hardest team to predict this year and that is reflected in the wide range of opinions both on here and by the 'experts.' Most articles have us going 5-11 to 7-9 but plenty of believers have us as a dark horse too. The optimist in me likes to think we're built for success with a deep squad & solid defence etc but the realist knows everything is based on Mariota which is so difficult to predict and has been discussed at length. Probably the most Jekyll and Hyde team in the NFL. Fingers crossed we make the leap we've threatened to do the last 3 years.
And oddly enough, to me, this is the best team we have had in a long time and still have no idea what we might do.

I agree this is the most talented team we have had in awhile

Marcus plays all 16 games and we go 10-6 and make the playoffs. Humphries and Corey Davis both have huge seasons. We are top 5 defense and too 10 offense

We will look like true contenders here and there. We will look like complete roadkill other weeks.

Thats been the story the last several seasons. Until I see otherwise, that's my bet.

If the play calling is anything close to what it was in the 1st pre season game and Mariota learns to look for other receivers besides Humphries I think 10 wins, but for some reason I think we will end up 8-8

Yep. Pick your guy, and sell the farm. Get. The. Qb.
Exactly. This roster is set where a good QB could have a shot at a Super Bowl imo. Not saying they would make it, but it would be a possibility. Knowing that, you can afford to give up a bunch of picks, future 1st, etc if you believe that strongly in your guy.

Derrick Henry will prove he is who some or many of us thought he was... inconsistent.

He'll be amazing for a small part of the season, then pedestrian the rest.

And I know I've made this prediction before. Reiterating... emphasis.

I agree this is the most talented team we have had in awhile

Marcus plays all 16 games and we go 10-6 and make the playoffs. Humphries and Corey Davis both have huge seasons. We are top 5 defense and too 10 offense

If we are top 5 defense and top 10 offense and only win 10 games, I'll be pissed.

what qbs has more tds and how many games do they start?

Mary 5 tds 6 games started tanny 22 touchdowns 10 games started 13 games finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back