Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well PS dropped their prices finally.

They also added some old games to PSPlus to compete with GamePass. I think the big names they added most Playstation owners probably already have so I'm not sure how much value is added there.

What is interesting to me is that now you can buy an Xbox AND a Playstation for $700 combined... or buy one of the main boxes for $500. Those who were on the fence either way could potentially go all in for both.

I highly doubt those all become Xbox exclusive

MS didn't buy ZeniMax just to make sure Sony couldn't buy more timed exclusives from them...

If you listen to the Major Nelson interview of Phil Spencer, Todd Howard, and Pete Hines, it sounds pretty clear that you won't be seeing Fallout or Elder Scroll on PS5 (or PS6).

Also all the games under zenimax since being exclusive to xbox will be on game pass which is a good deal, 15/mo to play all these games for free. I don't plan on getting either new console, I want to get into PC gaming good thing is they got game pass for pc too.

MS didn't buy ZeniMax just to make sure Sony couldn't buy more timed exclusives from them...

If you listen to the Major Nelson interview of Phil Spencer, Todd Howard, and Pete Hines, it sounds pretty clear that you won't be seeing Fallout or Elder Scroll on PS5 (or PS6).

That would be huge for Xbox, right now PS exclusives seem to be better

Also all the games under zenimax since being exclusive to xbox will be on game pass which is a good deal, 15/mo to play all these games for free. I don't plan on getting either new console, I want to get into PC gaming good thing is they got game pass for pc too.

Doom is already coming to game pass October 1st

would you spend $7.5b and then just not win the exclusives war? thats been playstations selling point all along.

now microsoft has the strongest console, arguably better exclusives, and gamepass which includes all of their games(and ea's) for (not) free, at the same price point, and actually even cheaper at $300 for the S

ill be really shocked if they dont all go exclusive. wtf was the point if they dont do that? they just won with this purchase

would you spend $7.5b and then just not win the exclusives war? thats been playstations selling point all along.

now microsoft has the strongest console, arguably better exclusives, and gamepass which includes all of their games(and ea's) for (not) free, at the same price point, and actually even cheaper at $300 for the S

ill be really shocked if they dont all go exclusive. wtf was the point if they dont do that? they just won with this purchase
Timed exclusives.

It'll be interesting to see if Xbox kills these new studios they're buying. It's only been their pattern for a decade. Maybe not kill, but severely maim.

Timed exclusives.

It'll be interesting to see if Xbox kills these new studios they're buying. It's only been their pattern for a decade. Maybe not kill, but severely maim.
No one said anything about timed. Playstation hopes theyre timed lmao. But won't be

Better exclusives?

The last fallout game was absolutely torn to shreds and TES didn’t have a game come out this gen.

Doom is great but let’s not over react

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back