Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it would be fantastic if they restructured management. Those franchises have been run straight into the ground the past 10 years.

I’m actually low key thinking about sitting this gen out.

$70 games and increasingly less time to play them. I have a few $60 ones that I’m very upset I pod $60 for.

Better exclusives?

The last fallout game was absolutely torn to shreds and TES didn’t have a game come out this gen.

Doom is great but let’s not over react
Bethesda is one of the best gaming companies in the world and releases bangers. Saying otherwise is just silly. I said ARGUABLY better exclusives, don't get all bent out shape just cuz great rpgs aren't your thing

Bethesda is one of the best gaming companies in the world and releases bangers. Saying otherwise is just silly. I said ARGUABLY better exclusives, don't get all bent out shape just cuz great rpgs aren't your thing
RPGs are my thing. I’ve probably got over 600 hours logged into TES morrowind through Skyrim.

Skyrim came out last gen, and there is no significant news of TES6.

however, fallout 76 blew chunks and 4 wasn’t the best. These aren’t controversial statements, you’ll find plenty of people who agree with me.

I’m actually low key thinking about sitting this gen out.

$70 games and increasingly less time to play them. I have a few $60 ones that I’m very upset I pod $60 for.
Just jump on the PC train, PC has a lot more variety in games, that's why I'm thinking of making the switch. And some of those games are cheap.

Just jump on the PC train, PC has a lot more variety in games, that's why I'm thinking of making the switch. And some of those games are cheap.
I’ve already got one lol

problem is I have a desk job and don’t want to spend any more time behind one than I already do

Patient gaming for the win.

Of course, that's why they're pushing diskless consoles. "Pay for the privilege of playing the game instead of owning it."
Oh a discless console is straight up, not an option.

If I buy something, I want an actual physical copy. Hell, I’ll still buy an audio CD before I would digital.

This is only on PC, it's early early access but it sounds promising. You basically start your of kingdom from nothing including your family dynasty. The developers at one point want you to be able to build your castle and town and even an army to attack other kindoms. This and other games is why I wanna jump on the PC wagon, I'm honestly burnt out on what consoles have to offer.

This is only on PC, it's early early access but it sounds promising. You basically start your of kingdom from nothing including your family dynasty. The developers at one point want you to be able to build your castle and town and even an army to attack other kindoms. This and other games is why I wanna jump on the PC wagon, I'm honestly burnt out on what consoles have to offer.

this looks cool. i have both xb and pc but i havent done much pc gaming lately. seems everything on pc is also on console these days

Better exclusives?

The last fallout game was absolutely torn to shreds and TES didn’t have a game come out this gen.

Doom is great but let’s not over react

The last Fallout was an MMO, so not exactly a good example.

Chances are Obsidian will be handed the next Fallout when they're done with Avowed; you won't see anyone complaining about that.

Also, Bethesda has Elder Scrolls in Space in development now; I'm sure it'll be huge.

127186263_3632518563480823_892614154101314425_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back