Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and look at Josh Allen’s completion percentage...

Buffalo didn’t beat anyone last year. They got into the playoffs because of a weak schedule.
Look, either you’re misunderstanding my point or will just refuse to believe Allen has any talent.
He improved 6% (to only 58.8) from his rookie year. He adds around 600 yards rushing.
Nothing spectacular by any means (which I wasn’t arguing) but he is good enough to keep games close and even win some. Buffalo was within a TD for every loss but 1, did beat 2 playoff teams.
If he continues to limit TO, which he did, Buffalo is not an easy game for anyone. Mariota aside, Buffalo is not a check in the win column for Tennessee this season (which is why I made the comment to begin with). Saying Allen is “horrible” as the reason to say otherwise is just not accurate.

Look, either you’re misunderstanding my point or will just refuse to believe Allen has any talent.
He improved 6% (to only 58.8) from his rookie year. He adds around 600 yards rushing.
Nothing spectacular by any means (which I wasn’t arguing) but he is good enough to keep games close and even win some. Buffalo was within a TD for every loss but 1, did beat 2 playoff teams.
If he continues to limit TO, which he did, Buffalo is not an easy game for anyone. Mariota aside, Buffalo is not a check in the win column for Tennessee this season (which is why I made the comment to begin with). Saying Allen is “horrible” as the reason to say otherwise is just not accurate.
The bills are not an auto win. But that does not make him a good qb. And improving 6% up to 58% is still pathetic.

The bills are not an auto win. But that does not make him a good qb. And improving 6% up to 58% is still pathetic.
And again with the misquote, never said “good”. I said not “horrible”. Fact is, the Bills have given him the chance to prove he’s better than he has been by giving him some weapons this year.
I also see that people have completely overlooked the idea that’s QBs used to be given a “sophomore slump” at the NFL level. He improve almost double his rookie year.

You’re original quotes for reference
We are not losing to lousy Buffalo again.
Idk about best D line in the league. That’s a huge stretch. They also have a horrible QB.

Buffalo isn’t lousy and their QB isn’t “horrible”. They honestly look a little like the titans of a couple years ago when they beat the chiefs in the playoffs, marginal QB carried by D.

And again with the misquote, never said “good”. I said not “horrible”. Fact is, the Bills have given him the chance to prove he’s better than he has been by giving him some weapons this year.
I also see that people have completely overlooked the idea that’s QBs used to be given a “sophomore slump” at the NFL level. He improve almost double his rookie year.

Buffalo isn’t lousy and their QB isn’t “horrible”. They honestly look a little like the titans of a couple years ago when they beat the chiefs in the playoffs, marginal QB carried by D.
My name looks odd for sone reason. I just cant place it...

Im not misunderstanding anything. We just don’t agree. You said what made Tebow and VY horrible was their bad completion percentage. Josh Allen’s is also very bad. He’s not averaged 200 YPG in a single season either. There’s a reason for that... he has major flaws and Buffalo has to try and hide them. Sure he has talent but so far he has been a horrible QB in the NFL. Can he get better? Sure. Will he? I doubt it.

Buffalo is an average team with a bad QB. Their bad QB puts them toward the bottom of the league IMO. They won’t be record wise because of a weak azz division.

They play close games because they limit possessions for the other team but their schedule was a total cupcake last year and they beat one team with a winning record (us and that was before we took off).

Here’s an easy way to look at it. Name the NFL teams that would trade QB’s with Buffalo...

Im not misunderstanding anything. We just don’t agree. You said what made Tebow and VY horrible was their bad completion percentage. Josh Allen’s is also very bad. He’s not averaged 200 YPG in a single season either. There’s a reason for that... he has major flaws and Buffalo has to try and hide them. Sure he has talent but so far he has been a horrible QB in the NFL. Can he get better? Sure. Will he? I doubt it.

Buffalo is an average team with a bad QB. Their bad QB puts them toward the bottom of the league IMO. They won’t be record wise because of a weak azz division.

They play close games because they limit possessions for the other team but their schedule was a total cupcake last year and they beat one team with a winning record (us and that was before we took off).
Fair enough, we disagree. Time will tell.
For clarity, I also pointed out the well documented mechanic issues for VY and Tebow. Comp% was an example of improvement.

Again, not great by any means. Disagree on horrible.

Here’s an easy way to look at it. Name the NFL teams that would trade QB’s with Buffalo...
NE, Miami, Jax, SD, redskins

Arguably Denver, jets, giants, cardinals

I think these teams have at least equally bad/unproven QB or worse projected as starter.
I gave Cin a free pass with Burrow projected and we haven’t seen him play NFL.

NE, Miami, Jax, SD, redskins

Arguably Denver, jets, giants, cardinals

I think these teams have at least equally bad/unproven QB or worse projected as starter.
I gave Cin a free pass with Burrow projected and we haven’t seen him play NFL.

Good lord lol we disagee big time. Miami is definitely taking Tua or Allen. I’d take Minshew over Allen too. Kyler Murray is light years ahead of Allen. And Sam Darnold too.

Allen is a bottom 3 or 4 QB IMO. San Diego, New England are the only teams I think would take Allen over their current guy. Maybe Washington as Kyle Allen is about the same as Josh Allen to me.

sort of off topic, but whoever did the graphic for this thread on the front page did a great job, clever with the flames coming from RT in place of the logo

Good lord lol we disagee big time. Miami is definitely taking Tua or Allen. I’d take Minshew over Allen too. Kyler Murray is light years ahead of Allen. And Sam Darnold too.

Allen is a bottom 3 or 4 QB IMO. San Diego, New England are the only teams I think would take Allen over their current guy. Maybe Washington as Kyle Allen is about the same as Josh Allen to me.

Yeah Allen is cheeks... Buffalo is gonna waste that defense with likes of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back