Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Buffalo is lousy. Stefon Diggs, Zack Moss, best D line in the league, top 5 secondary in the league.

I hate Buffalo....last year we lost on the shoulders of Mariota. In Buffalo 2 years past again another Mariota stinker and was at the games. Also the comeback game with Houston. I'm never watching a live Titans/Bills game again. Unless its a conference final in Nashville.

I'm absolutely stoked for this season. If we can keep the clots under check. Ie expose rivers is done then I think we're very capable of double digit wins. Also dont have to play the chiefs till playoffs.

We are not losing to lousy Buffalo again.
The Titans are not losing to Denver. I don’t give a damn about what some historical stat says. The Broncos don’t have a good QB. The loss to them last year was the start of the seasons turn around. We don’t lose here.

Last edited by a moderator:
They play the Jags week 5, but yeah, that’s a brutal first half. I just hope it doesn’t get Obrien fired too fast. Really hoping the Texans languish in 6-8 win purgatory for a while. Like a decade or two.
The Texans will be that bad. They could lose to Jacksonville. But I get your point.

I saw that too, but when i look at our schedule it doesn't scream second easiest to me.
Yea, it's a bit surprising that vegas doesnt think anyone besides the ravens on our schedule will win more than 9 games.

Playing the projected 4.6 win Jags twice is certainly helping the SOS for us, colts, and texans. I think the Jags will win more like 6.

lol how is the Colts schedule that easy? Graphic shows them up in the heavens. I’m hoping it’s a 2 team race with us and the Colts. Wishful thinking because O’Brien always does just enough to win division and stay afloat but that first stretch is brutal ... get them the hell outta the picture for a change. And well the Jags ... they should be in the 4 win range.

:texansbs::jagsbite:

The Titans are not losing to Denver. I don’t give a damn about what some historical stat says. The Broncos don’t have a good QB. The loss to them last year was the start of the seasons turn around. We don’t lose here.

Drew Lock showed some flashes last year. They got some offensive fire power too and really good pass rushers. They are gonna be a sneaky team I think.

Idk about best D line in the league. That’s a huge stretch. They also have a horrible QB.
Allen isn’t that bad. He can scramble and make some throws. You’re really underselling him at “horrible”.

He’s not a great QB, but he’s good enough to win some games with that good D.

I saw that too, but when i look at our schedule it doesn't scream second easiest to me.
Using last years records to create a “strength of schedule” doesn’t really work since half the teams flip from good to bad or vice versa every year. For all we know, the Bengals could go 12-6 this year and the Packers could go 6-12.

Allen isn’t that bad. He can scramble and make some throws. You’re really underselling him at “horrible”.

He’s not a great QB, but he’s good enough to win some games with that good D.

Tim Tebow won games at QB too. VY... stop with that nonsense. That's not how you judge QB's anymore.

Tim Tebow won games at QB too. VY... stop with that nonsense. That's not how you judge QB's anymore.
Both VY and Tebow were atrocious at comp % and bad mechanics throwing.
I’m in full agreement that you don’t say a QB is good or bad based on W/L. (Never was, not just limited to now).

What I said was Allen isn’t “horrible”. He showed a big improvement between year 1-2 and although he still has room to improve, he’s not that bad, just not all that good. With the D Buffalo has, he is good enough to make them a dangerous team.

Both VY and Tebow were atrocious at comp % and bad mechanics throwing.
I’m in full agreement that you don’t say a QB is good or bad based on W/L. (Never was, not just limited to now).

What I said was Allen isn’t “horrible”. He showed a big improvement between year 1-2 and although he still has room to improve, he’s not that bad, just not all that good. With the D Buffalo has, he is good enough to make them a dangerous team.

Go ahead and look at Josh Allen’s completion percentage...

Buffalo didn’t beat anyone last year. They got into the playoffs because of a weak schedule.

Using last years records to create a “strength of schedule” doesn’t really work since half the teams flip from good to bad or vice versa every year. For all we know, the Bengals could go 12-6 this year and the Packers could go 6-12.
The one where we have the 2nd easiest SOS is using vegas odds for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back