Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My choices in the first

DE ...need a legit edge rusher
DT..if no DE available, helping Simmons could help just as much
OLB...give Landry some help

Two players I have my eyes on, hoping they fall to us.

Guard:

Isiah warmack.

Tackle:

Chance Wilson.

Couple of dogs that could really help shore up the line

View attachment 18173 PFF has a mock draft simulator see what you can come up with. Tried to attach link but would not work.
I'm obsessed with these draft games. Fan Speak has one too and it allows you to draft kickers (something I think we have to at least consider).

I do 5-10 of these a day and tweet my favorite one. Here's one from yesterday. I don't think there's any way Paye falls to 22, but it's fun to do anyway.

A few notes:

- Schwartz has crazy speed, maybe in the high 4.2's. We have needed a speed threat since CJ left.

- We currently have no TE's under contract, which is one reason I doubled up at the TE position.

- I think we target interior O-line at some point, and being a Tennessee fan, i love Trey Smith. However, I'm not convinced we don't go Center here instead of Guard. Quinn Meinerz was available and he would be a good Ben Jones replacement (Ben's cap hit is $7 million this year).

View attachment 18186

I enjoy these thing also. I have moved from PFT to PFF. I'll check out fan speak. I tend to go with the TE and WR that are good blockers considering our offense is based on play action. I also take a TE most of the time.I think we go cheaper FA for TE most of the time though. I like seeing trade options pop up trying to get to the sweet spot for positions of need..I also stay away ftom unrealistic trades.it has also forced me to get to know many players I would have never watched film on. I think I am addicted. :)
Here is my latest

Oweh has bust written all over him. You want to draft an edge rusher that didn't record one sack this past season?
It's early. I don't know much about any of these guys yet. Just playing with the simulators. Its how I learn. Zaven Collins is my current favorite defense pick, but that will probably change too...

Oweh has bust written all over him. You want to draft an edge rusher that didn't record one sack this past season?

I do, but it is Rousseau. Or if we want a more productive player, maybe Kwitty Paye and his 2 sacks will slip to us.

I don't want Oweh at 22, but I'd knock over my grandmother to get his name to the podium at 54. I think a lot of people will like his film. Elite athleticism and plays hard. He had like 13 hurries against Indiana.

I do, but it is Rousseau. Or if we want a more productive player, maybe Kwitty Paye and his 2 sacks will slip to us.

I don't want Oweh at 22, but I'd knock over my grandmother to get his name to the podium at 54. I think a lot of people will like his film. Elite athleticism and plays hard. He had like 13 hurries against Indiana.
You sir, are a questionable grandson.

More edge please
Yeah, maybe. But Collins is really good rushing from the edge, and dropping into coverage, and playing spy against mobile qb. Might actually have a bigger total impact on the defense doing it this way. It's probably irrelevant anyway. I will be shocked if he makes it to even 22, much less 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back