Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You play Basham at DE or OLB?
Just caught some game footage of the guy. He looks more comfortable at 3-4 DE. But we have a bigger hole at OLB (which I saw him play in a limited capacity).

I know Vrabel loves guys who can do multiple things, but nothing about this guy screams first round pick to me. Stats look pretty good tho.

Just caught some game footage of the guy. He looks more comfortable at 3-4 DE. But we have a bigger hole at OLB (which I saw him play in a limited capacity).

I know Vrabel loves guys who can do multiple things, but nothing about this guy screams first round pick to me. Stats look pretty good tho.

I'm a firm believer that great players will be great regardless of scheme, but I don't think he is a good 3-4 fit. I can't see him getting out and doing the things in space that Ossai/Ojulari/Oweh/Rousseau/Phillps can do. And if you are taking an IDL, why not take a true IDL like Barmore/Onwuzurike/Nixon/Tufele? Paye and the Vandy dude are the same size, but I think they are better athletes.

I'd be happy if we took Basham in the 2nd, but I think I'd be disappointed in the 1st, especially if we could get Rousseau.

I'm a firm believer that great players will be great regardless of scheme, but I don't think he is a good 3-4 fit. I can't see him getting out and doing the things in space that Ossai/Ojulari/Oweh/Rousseau/Phillps can do. And if you are taking an IDL, why not take a true IDL like Barmore/Onwuzurike/Nixon/Tufele? Paye and the Vandy dude are the same size, but I think they are better athletes.

I'd be happy if we took Basham in the 2nd, but I think I'd be disappointed in the 1st, especially if we could get Rousseau.
What’s with all these crazy O names. Gotta be a record.

He’s a 2nd rounder in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back