Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes the Cards season with Murray getting hurt. Same thing happened last year started hot Murray got hurt stayed banged up and missed the playoffs.

There goes the Cards season with Murray getting hurt. Same thing happened last year started hot Murray got hurt stayed banged up and missed the playoffs.

Murray will be fine.. He was more dejected than anything. AJ green catches that he's right there celebrating with his team for the win.

Crushing end for the Cardinals. They move the ball 95 or so yards only to have the interception in the end zone. Packers seemed to get some breaks on calls from the officials late in the game, at least in my view. Good game for the national audience.

They really want Dillon to be Henry 2.0. I just don't see it. He's good within the tackles, but he just doesn't have that second gear to be another Henry.

He has what it takes to be Jerome Bettis 2.0 though.
There is no one like Henry...the league needs to realize that.

Find myself going for the Pats over the Chargers.. Even though those Chargers uniforms are super sweet.

At least we don't have to hear about the Chargers and Bengals this whole week.

Ravens were off, Bengals got beat, Bills didn't look good at all against the Dolphins and the Chargers about to get beat by the Pats.

The only team left to brag about is the Titans.. Will we get the props this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back