Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel confident there will be Titan highlites on TV at Sams tonight... I will probably be disappointed... again
YouTube
Titans vs team they just played. Usually within the hour after final, the highlight video is up. highlights are usually all sacks, TO, TD, FG, key large plays, some big 3rd down plays.
The video this week is 15 min.

Last edited by a moderator:
Titans vs Rams is gonna be a hyped up game from media but honestly isn’t that big a game in the big scheme of the season.
Titans are more than capable of winning but I’m almost expecting a loss after these last big wins. Plus Rams are tough.

maybe another Stafford vs titans shootout?

Titans vs Rams is gonna be a hyped up game from media but honestly isn’t that big a game in the big scheme of the season.
Titans are more than capable of winning but I’m almost expecting a loss after these last big wins. Plus Rams are tough.

maybe another Stafford vs titans shootout?

Last remaining really tough game left on the schedule. The Rams are really tough. Not a game I expect them to win right now unless everyone is healthy. But it’s winnable. Just need to play their best game of the season.

Rams are beatable but will be a tough game, NO just beat TB...our remaining games are all winnable but nothing is for sure...need to keep getting healthy and better each week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back