Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell of a game!

Thoughts...

1. Long live the King! I love seeing him more involved in the passing game.

2. Play calling was still way to predictable in the first half.

3. AJ brown sucked ass today.

4. Pruitt played very well.

5. The line is a big problem. Tannehill will not survive the season if we can't protect him better.

6. The defense played well outside of two horrible blown coverages.

7. How tight was your sphincter on the extra point in the 4th and then the game winner?

But it all worked out! Let's go beat down the ponies next week!

I think this Youtuber is a Jags fan BUT does a great job with NFL history videos, many of which are pretty obscure.

Texans vs the browns this week, just got their own video.

Just in case it doesn’t view here, gist is, the dumba$$ coaching the Texans has a 3rd and 15 and had a free play for offsides in which they picked up 12. That put the ball on Cle 45-ish. His 2 options:
1. Accept the 5 yards, 3rd and 10.
2. Decline and go for it on 4th and 2.

He pulls out an unbelievable 3rd option. He punts, in Cle territory, after declining the penalty that would have given another 3rd down try.

Amazing.

I'd take the penalty, go on 3rd and 10 and hmmmm, you might end up 4th and 1 or 2 or get the first down. Even a sack there allows you to punt them pretty deep. Makes me feel good we have a tard coach like that as one of our enemies.....

I think this Youtuber is a Jags fan BUT does a great job with NFL history videos, many of which are pretty obscure.

Texans vs the browns this week, just got their own video.

Just in case it doesn’t view here, gist is, the dumba$$ coaching the Texans has a 3rd and 15 and had a free play for offsides in which they picked up 12. That put the ball on Cle 45-ish. His 2 options:
1. Accept the 5 yards, 3rd and 10.
2. Decline and go for it on 4th and 2.

He pulls out an unbelievable 3rd option. He punts, in Cle territory, after declining the penalty that would have given another 3rd down try.

Amazing.

Sounding like a broken record, but the Texans are the worst run franchise in the NFL.

Did they just say Wildcard weekend will be 2 games on Saturday, 3 games on Sunday and 1 game on Monday?

Can we just please quit switching things up in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back