Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need just a couple more Jax losses to surpass the Oilers losing streak for #3 all time.
View attachment 18711
Did some double checking of this, to note, Jax is currently tied with 2 Cleveland Browns teams separated by literally 1 W.
2015 browns ended on 3 L and started 2016 0-14 - 17 straight L.

San Diego chargers lose 20-17 to Cle in week 16.

2016 ends with another L and 2017 goes 0-16 - 17 straight again.

Oddly, they extend their “winless” streak to 18 however opened 2018 w/ a 21-21 tie to the s**tsburgh Steelers.

Jags also passed their expansion brothers (panthers) who reached 15 straight L after starting 1-0 in 2001. They won their first 3 games in 2002.

Last edited by a moderator:
But, he’s soooooooo much better than Mac Jones!!!! Everyone says so!!!!!

To be fair, put fields with belicheck and put Jones with Nagy behind that line, and you probably see much the same.

Nagy did a horrible job game planning that game. No screens, draws, bootlegs, or anything else that would help fields. He put him back in the spread, and said “read the field, good luck.”

Rare in today’s NFL that after more than 100 years of the game, we see “firsts” of something anymore.

Dolphins are the first team EVER, to have a normal completed pass, no fumbles, no flea flicker, to end in a safety without ever leaving the EZ.

Brissett shotgun, throws forward screen to weddle that gets blown up in the EZ for a safety.
Then consider how rare an OT game is that both teams get a FG and the fact it was a 26-26 tie at the end of regulation, and this could be the weirdest game of all time.

Edit:
The only other game to ever end at 26-26 tie, GB vs Min in 2013. Coincidently, went to OT tied at 23 (both teams hit a FG).

Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers - November 24th, 2013 | Pro-Football-Reference.com

This was actually only the 7th game to end 32-29, most recent was just last year.
All Games in Pro Football History with a 32 to 29 score | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Edit edit:
Thanks to Jon Bois and creating Scoragami.

Man, I mess this one up.

The score for Miami/LV at the end of regulation was 25-25 (vice my previous post at 26-26). Had that stood, it would have been the first game in NFL history with that score.
In OT it reaches 28-25, 28-28, and 31-28, all of which are common scores. This being the 85th game to end with that score.

For anyone interested in seeing specific scores and which scores have never happened refer here:
Scorigami

To learn more about what this is, watch the embedded YouTube video of JonBois explaining what Scorigami is. His videos are great anyway.

So did anybody notice the Ratbirds get away with another delay of game!!? They got away with it when Crump fumbled in the playoffs and won on field goal just like today! Obviously delay of game, yet Tucker gets to set a new NFL record for win that never should have taken place….

So did anybody notice the Ratbirds get away with another delay of game!!? They got away with it when Crump fumbled in the playoffs and won on field goal just like today! Obviously delay of game, yet Tucker gets to set a new NFL record for win that never should have taken place….
They need to take delay of game out of the officials hands. Have a light that comes on, or a loud noise, a buzzer on the refs hip or whatever. I get why they miss it... they're watching for illegal shifts, flinching, and a bunch of other crap besides staring at the clock.

To be fair, put fields with belicheck and put Jones with Nagy behind that line, and you probably see much the same.

Nagy did a horrible job game planning that game. No screens, draws, bootlegs, or anything else that would help fields. He put him back in the spread, and said “read the field, good luck.”

No rookie QB has looked good this year. But this excuse makes me laugh. If Justin Fields can’t do things a QB in the NFL should be able to do “read the field”. Then why was it such a crime that Andy Dalton was named the starter?

Are they really supposed to run gimmick plays all year to compensate for their QB who can’t read the field?

Matt Nagy and Chicago were drug through the mud by every media outlet for not stating Justin Fields. Clearly, that was the right decision after today’s game.

Davis Mills didn’t even look that bad against the Browns last week….

Did some double checking of this, to note, Jax is currently tied with 2 Cleveland Browns teams separated by literally 1 W.
2015 browns ended on 3 L and started 2016 0-14 - 17 straight L.

San Diego chargers lose 20-17 to Cle in week 16.

2016 ends with another L and 2017 goes 0-16 - 17 straight again.

This game cost me like $12k in a survivor pool. I thought it was a lock.

My new Manager is a big time Jets fans.. He predicted we would smash them.

Now I have to head back to work on this BS. Hard week for me ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back