Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep…..watching this game tonight….it’s gonna be a long couple of weeks.
We might score some points but unless our D has a transformation, we may get 80-100 points hung on us. (For the 2 games)

The Chiefs aren’t special. Mahomes is. But the team isn’t. I’m not sure what game you are watching. The Bills will give us problems, but we can beat the Chiefs.

They aren’t scoring 100 points in 2 games on us. That’s nonsense,

So I went over to Duval Pride and the misery over there is real. They may start losing their most hardcore fans.
20 in a row and you HC wearing his college :bs: is bad

we, well most of us, remember fishface openly trolling Titan fans with his gayton love affair :bs:

offputting and arrogant

I recall a 3 year stretch where Titans went 3-21 at home... wizinator's third home game till into munchak era IIRC... it was awful going into that stadium knowing in your soul the Titans would loose...

and that is 3-21 no ZERO for 20 ( it kinda dont matter where the Ls are when they start stacking IMO)

but back to tarpkitties - to the fans credit they were loud, or appeared so, when they had something to cheer for... but imagine... your team has lost 19 in a row and the first minute you allow the opponent a scoop & score - deflating to say the least

We all know we’re horrid at home (smh) but I also hope we do what we always do which is play to the level of our opponent next Mon.

I mean, I look at this Chiefs offense and it's like they have changed their whole offense to look like a more conventional one. No jet sweeps. No RPO, No Tyreek getting it every play.

Teams changed the way they defend them. They are taking away Kelce and Hill. If KC wants to run or throw short and drive down on 15 play drives then they'll take it. KC ran over 70 plays and Buffalo had like 36.

Look at how deep teams are playing their safeties. It seems like the theory is the reverse of a ball control defense where your offense eats up the clock to keep the other team's offense off the field and just force the Chiefs to take a long time to score instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back