Not open for further replies.
37 of last 47 years has had at least 1 Mike Williams in the NFL

of those 13 Mike Williams' 9 were either WR or TE or RB

iu

also...
iu

so there is that

Last edited by a moderator:
Tanne running is a product of our terrible OL. They are designing these plays for Allen.
had some called runs for T17 today... in my opinion that play where T17 plants his foot then runs up the middle for a TD seems to be called. I would call it a QB Draw myself

and there are others like today T17 had a QB sweep for a FD that appeared to be called

having said the above I dont watch the bills so for all I know allen runs 4 times a quarter or something

Tanne running is a product of our terrible OL. They are designing these plays for Allen.

No, Tanny has had plenty of plays where he's been able to run on designed plays, especially last year. For example, the TD run against Green Bay.

You want to design these plays for Tanny, but at the same time you don't. Why you don't is for the reason I'm sure you already know. Can't put him at risk for an injury.

But Art and Todd has put Tanny in great position to run the ball when called upon.

Yep…..watching this game tonight….it’s gonna be a long couple of weeks.
We might score some points but unless our D has a transformation, we may get 80-100 points hung on us. (For the 2 games)

We always get that one game per year at home where we play flawless football on both sides of the ball, no matter what.

Hopefully it's next week or the week after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back