Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably better for the Titans albeit not easier. Keep them on their toes and playing meaningful games for division.

I think sometimes players get lost in the race for #1 seed after celebrating a division win. Let’s take care of Miami.

How did these guy kill us the first game of the year? Wish we could have played this version. They look absolutely terrible now.
First week of the year has been an anomaly for the last few years at least. I never bet on the first week of the year because of all the wild card games.

Maybe a blessing in disguise.. Colts winning this, means if we win the AFC South (which we will) we don't have to play the Colts in the first round if we don't get the number 1 seed.

This is probably better for the Titans albeit not easier. Keep them on their toes and playing meaningful games for division.

I think sometimes players get lost in the race for #1 seed after celebrating a division win. Let’s take care of Miami.

Yeah. It's better this way. We can take care of it ourselves next week.

Squish the fish.

Not much. They aren’t special.

You keep saying that, and yet they keep winning….Same song and dance every week from you, the Colts will get crushed, blah, blah, blah, and they find ways to win.

Nothing wrong with acknowledging they are good a team, outside of their QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back