Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They def look good tonight, especially Wentz making plays. But chandler Jones getting pumped by the refs. Held a bunch, soft roughing the passer.

I think whatever team hits Wentz without regard will force into his usual bad self.
Yes the Refs or Cards didn't help us tonight..Wentz doesn't bother me, it's Taylor and that D

You keep saying that, and yet they keep winning….Same song and dance every week from you, the Colts will get crushed, blah, blah, blah, and they find ways to win.

Nothing wrong with acknowledging they are good a team, outside of their QB.

I’ve said they are good. They just aren’t special.

How did these guy kill us the first game of the year? Wish we could have played this version. They look absolutely terrible now.
that's an easy answer

Vrabel the genius did not play any starters the whole preseason, so shockingly they all played like complete ass in their first game

Aren’t there ways we can still clinch from outcomes tomorrow? Thought there were some scenarios that could work out toward our favor…
If Pit, LV, and Miami all lose (Denver cannot pass Tennessee in conference record), titans will clinch a playoff spot.

Although we should be rooting for a pit win over KC to keep the #1 seed alive.

Like I said earlier, the Cards losing to the Colts maybe a blessing, because that will keep the Colts at #5 seed for the rest of the season. So it's likely looking like Colts at Bengals in the first round. Had the Colts lost, they would've been in the playoff hunt and then right back to seed #6 or #7 and that would likely give us the Colts in the first round of the playoffs.

At this point, I'd much rather face the Chargers or Bills over the Colts to start the playoffs.

Maybe the Colts will take a page from our playbook and drop a game that they should win against a lesser team.

But at the end of the day, we just have to go out and NOT drop a game we should win and beat the Dolphins. Wrap this AFCS title up and start looking towards getting healthy for the POs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back