Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s right, but that would mean Steelers clinched.

How could they miss out?
A tie puts all three at 9-7-1. And Steelers would have better conference record than LA.

Steelers have lost to both the Raiders and the Chargers....both teams hold head to head over the Steelers. Conference record would not matter

Steelers have lost to both the Raiders and the Chargers....
Makes sense.

Now I’m rooting for the ultra rare tie.

Maybe the Steelers can beat up the Chiefs.
Titans are a better team and should have won in their matchup.
Steelers also showed more terrible run D against Baltimore today, so I’d take a pit matchup in the divisional round any day.

Also get to send home another HoF QB.

have not turned TV off yet.

complete puzzy call on NOT hitting fish QB right there... fish QB slid late & defender missed him...

called for unnecessary roughness anyways

sarcastaball 100%

Hope someone knocks out Pittsburgh before they make it to us ; I wouldn’t be able to sleep if we lay another turd of a performance to that franchise and Ben.

I like our possible divisional match ups.

Raiders or Chargers? Great.

Steelers or pats? Cool.

Would prefer no bills or bengals.

I don't care about the Bengals.. Bring them on.. They are awful on the road and the playoffs are totally different ball game and I don't think they're up for it.

Hope someone knocks out Pittsburgh before they make it to us ; I wouldn’t be able to sleep if we lay another turd of a performance to that franchise and Ben.

Would love to play the Steelers too.. That Steelers team is not coming to Nashville and win. No way in hell.

would love to see stoolers rolling into Nashvegas with their 71 year old broke down QB lobbing up air balls all over the place

would love to see stoolers rolling into Nashvegas with their 71 year old broke down QB lobbing up air balls all over the place

Even so - that defense will shut down Tanny n company and if it stays close we all know Pittsburgh gets the benefit of all those close calls - we’d be biting our nails down to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back