Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That TO was so stupid.

The coaching and tackling and reffing and everything in that game was super sloppy which made for exciting football.

You know who really wins? The NFL.

If the chargers coach didn't call a timeout they would have been in the playoffs. The raiders were fine with just running it out until the dipshit coach called it. Just like his moronic 4th and 1 from your own 22 call. Good for the raiders. They were going to let them be in..

If the chargers coach didn't call a timeout they would have been in the playoffs. The raiders were fine with just running it out until the dip**** coach called it. Just like his moronic 4th and 1 from your own 22 call. Good for the raiders. They were going to let them be in..
Chargers coach has made plenty of questionable calls this year. Almost all of them cost them games

Chargers coach should be fired before the team gets on the plane. His dumb ass decisions cost them a ton of games this year
I'm just dumbfounded on why he would call the timeout. It was absolutely obvious Las vegas wasn't going to try to score when they got to midfield.

I'm just dumbfounded on why he would call the timeout. It was absolutely obvious Las vegas wasn't going to try to score when they got to midfield.
I would say it was dumb at that point.
If they had called it earlier with the thought of saving time to get their own shot at winning, then it would have made a little more sense.

At that point, even if they stop Jacobs, the raiders punt, chargers would be at best their own 25 with less than a minute and 1 TO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back